for Bite Me

5/6/2013 c11 jojo
Awesome! :D You have to update!
12/16/2010 c11 Vampireacademyrox
love it plz ud soon :D
12/17/2009 c11 viky03
this is very good.. hurry up with the next chapter
11/21/2009 c1 10bbyxbanaaana
you have to UPDATE!
4/26/2009 c11 bbyxbanaaana
wow. i la-la-la-love this fic. it has a lot of spelling errors, but it's okay. you're soo creative. dang, this reminds me of a dode, that i'm sorta with. blah. but, update as soon as possible
4/26/2009 c10 bbyxbanaaana
wow. i love this fic. i thought it was gonna be just like twilight. but, it's different. please, update. quick, please. i hate waiting for such a long time. haha.
4/15/2009 c1 jane
Have you ever tried reading your "chapters" before you post them? Maybe you'd notice the typos and the fact that you have no idea what a full-stop is? God, I'm 10 and I don't make mistakes like that!
4/13/2009 c11 6Carmel March
Still loving this. I am so sorry for taking so long to review! Just know that I haven't forgotten your story :)

Hope to read more soon!

~Carm~
1/30/2009 c11 9MaskedNightingale
Interesting, I love the fact that he can fly. That's so cool!
1/30/2009 c1 MaskedNightingale
Interesting...but I'm super curious why he's kidnapping her.
12/30/2008 c11 2tinkerbella87
XD frickin awesome update update update!
11/12/2008 c11 1Beautiful Pixie
amazing, cannot wait for the next chapter.
11/5/2008 c2 3Tallie
omg , i love your story, its really good
10/24/2008 c11 6shy-and-smart
WOW! what a cliffhanger ending! you better update soon or i'll die of anticipation! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
10/23/2008 c11 6de6789
well done. i really like it. you're only 16? nice. you've got alot of writing gumption for somebody your age! there are only two things that i have to complain about: you don't use punctuation at the end of quotations (whaddupwidat?), and you often use "to" when it should be "too". other than that, fab job jeune écrivain. (i do so love online translators! don't you? hahaha)
158 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »