for The Dancing Girl's Tale

10/9/2009 c1 9Narq
Finally, I've found something I haven't reviewed.

Okay, I read and I still marvel at the depth of your poetry and the way you can make every word fit and the whole sentence flow into the other. I just can't get enough of your rythems.

I love the way you tell a story in your poetry. You poems aren't a string of pretty words, the actually say something, and it's a story - just that there's no grammer, and even better, no padding around the facts.

My fav line: "Some say he searched for years the girl who'd made him whole,/But found what he was missing the night he saw her dance"

Wonderful!

Narq.
9/26/2009 c1 13Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu
Wow, it's like forever since I've reviewed you. Sorry for the long delay. Memory got short circuited in the process. x.x Anyway, good piece of work here from you. I can basically liken it to a romance work after reading it through. But after thinking a bit on that, I think I can identify it with self sacrifice and moral struggles. Like you've said in the summary, it could be linked with the spiritual aspect of human life. All in all a good work. :)

P.S: Just saw your review for Narq and I figured you're back up in reviewing. So erm yeah, hope to see you return review for my latest work The Eternal Grail soon. :)
5/19/2008 c1 127Eirien
This is not too dissimilar in topic to the song "The Road More Traveled", though much more serious and complex. I like the tragic plot and the way it can be applied to spiritual principles, as you indicate in your summary. There's one thing that isn't clear to me, though: Why does she have to "give the wolves her flesh" in order to give her lover her soul? Why couldn't he get both?