for The Au Pair

11/19/2009 c9 7gulistala
Hey there! This is going nicely thus far! I was wondering, will this story be updated at all?
9/23/2009 c9 cookiewolf
this is a awesome storyy aww =) update soon
7/20/2009 c6 makesmewonder
okay the only thing is it is like moving way too fast. he hates her, he doesnt, he saves her, they say not 2 words and then he is kissing her forehead? i mean please do not take that wrong I like the story or I would not be reading it. I really really do. i just thought it was a quick progression that's all.
7/20/2009 c2 makesmewonder
again this is a good story, and the only thing i can see wrong is that the family met celeste yesterday and now they are all best friends and everything. there was never that inbetween. wich maybe it was ment to be that way. I don't know. just something I noticed. anyway great story. i'll keep writing.
7/20/2009 c1 makesmewonder
actually its really good. it does move fast, but I'm only on the first chapter. good job!
3/7/2009 c2 Untitled
Yes! The aupair and the child's hot older brother cliche. I also like this one.
8/6/2008 c9 kt896
aww...this is so sweet! can't wait to read more into how the relationship between celeste and brayden develops further on the camping trip. :) i luv this story! it's awesome.
6/2/2008 c9 sunflower.kiss
Fantastic.

I really like how Brayden just was so judgmental and stuff. It really got the characters more developed.
1/31/2008 c9 Alenor
hey, good story so far. can't wait for more ~ ALenor.
1/29/2008 c9 readergirl1
LOL! Well that was cute. I love Grease...ah...those summer nights!

Not sure what Brayden is doing here..but guess we'll find out soon huh?
1/22/2008 c9 22Daydreamer-angel
I love this story it's really good.
1/22/2008 c9 SummerBaby94
aw. i loved the celeste and brayden part. i can't wait till they finally kiss though!
1/22/2008 c1 nykra
aww sweet story! brayden sounds hot ;)

the Os kind of break up the chapter a little bit. I think it could flow alot better if the paragraphs were connected somehow.

there are a few little punctuation mistakes, but everyone does that :)

the chapters seem short - not that you should post twenty pg chapters, but maybe more detail and Celeste's thoughts on everything? it could also show more of her personality.

and your tenses are kind of confusing sometimes. Like how it's past for most of the chapter, but then there's a future thought mixed in somehow.

waiting for the next chapter!

~axidentilly on perpuss
1/22/2008 c9 8princessbleachhead
hey, i like this chapter. wow what happened to brayden? i sense closeness developing. cant wait for the nxt chapter.

later

xox
1/22/2008 c9 sousie
nice chapter

keep it up and update soon
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »