for Broken Dreams

10/22/2010 c42 17Lady of romance world88
Hi, your story is so wonderful. :) I wonder how long will Sarah and Brendon will be together for? How long will Tanner confess his feeling for Sarah? What a love triangle. I wonder if Sarah keep contact with Emma? i wonder if Jason is plan to propose to Amy? Will Madison and James definitely be get marry? Wil Matthew and Julia get married? What a cute couples. Wow i am surprise that Tanner become a rock star. I wonder why? Is it because of Sarah? I wonder what will Lexie be like when she finally reach in teenager? I love your story. :D
7/2/2010 c42 MyNameIs-Madison
love it
8/19/2009 c42 3DarkGoddess3
From the begining i wanted something to happen between her and Tanner but know that shes with Brendan it just seems mean to break his heart. So if you ever do a sequel hopefully it will be with Tanner finding someone better for him. Good story. I liked all the characters.
6/6/2009 c42 forever after
at first i did want sarah to end up with tanner, but her and brendan are a much better couple. maybe in the sequel tanner can find his own girl that isn't sarah. the i would be happy.
12/16/2008 c42 1silentscream4luv
I really loved this story. When I first started reading this I was like her and tanner hate each other but they will end up together. But the more I read it. I realized I like Brendan, and he seems perfect for Sarah.. ugh soo please please please please please. Let her stay with him! If not.. lol I just wont be able to bare reading the sequel though I'm sure it will be great. Good luck and again I really enjoyed this story!

B
12/14/2008 c42 Bethie
That was UH-MAY-ZING!

If you don't write a sequel I WILL cry.

But anyways like i said it was amazing. i cant wait for the sequel.
12/10/2008 c42 D-Mish
Didn't like tjhe ending, not because she didnt end up with Tanner (well, just a little bit) but basically it didnt feel like it had finished.

Hurry with the sequel
12/6/2008 c42 1Rogue Ridge87
I really liked the story. I'm glad Sarah is with Brendan, I didn't really like Tanner...

Well written. Good plot and characters. Descriptive too, which is good to have to get to know the characters.

Just had minor problems of spelling and grammar but that can be easily fixed :)
12/6/2008 c42 2Silly-girl15
She can't be with Tanner. Well maybe for a little while. But in the end she needs to be with Brendan. lol Either way im sure the next story will be good!
12/6/2008 c42 Deeps
WOW! its a very good story and please write the sequel of this fast and post it because iam waiting eagerly.
12/5/2008 c42 24Ravina
I'm taking MORE than a second to review because I think your story is well-worth my time. I read it in one sitting, and I wasn't disappointed with any of the plot. It was easy to relate to all of your characters, and I liked the flow of the story.

As for the Brendan versus Tanner thing - I was initially rooting for Tanner just because I figured there would be more tension and chemistry there since they're old enemies, but midway through I decided that I preferred Brendan. So when I read your A/N that says the sequel will have a lot of Tanner, I went "No, but Brendan's so sweet!"

I absolutely LOVED the shoe side-plot. I was a little weirded out though because I'm working on a long one-shot right now, and one of the parts I typed up (before I read your story, I assure you) had the girl walk out without her shoes on...

Hmm...what else?

Oh, the parts with Sarah cooking made me want to get up and try for myself. Do you cook? Because the way you wrote those parts, it seemed like you knew what you were writing about. Usually I run in the other direction when it comes to cooking, so bravo on encouraging me!

I could probably go on for a long time, but I've already spent a good chunk of the day reading this story, and exam period starts on Monday. (I'll probably go and check out your other stories after exams are over...)

Good job, and write more!

- Rebekah
12/5/2008 c42 4locks92
dont get me wrong..I love Brendan but...I though Sarah would do well with Tanner. Very heart breaking story of Tanner and heart warming for brendan lol. Loved it and looking forward to the seqeuel :D

~Maryann~
12/5/2008 c42 19emmerrzz
aw :( poor tanner...but you know, i'll still read the sequel...and it was still a cute story all together. so i really hope you get the sequel up and going soon! i'm super excited! =D
12/5/2008 c42 vio923
I feel bad for Tanner. If in the sequel you have him end up with Sarah then Brendan will be hurt. A no-win situation for all of them.
12/5/2008 c42 3VampiressAJ
ok ill admit it. i feel kinda bad for tanner. dang my fellings! lol
133 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »