for Our Skies Are Red

4/27/2008 c8 14Vampire Kitsune
Bernard is a great character, really funny! Ryder seems to get really pretty sulky often, is that part of his personality?
8/7/2007 c6 5ShyFoxie
Oh! Good place to cut off the chapter-gotta love a cliffhanger. Incidentally, my school also had a cross-dressing day and I have the same first name as Kacey's cousin.
8/6/2007 c6 3the-asylum
You mean rat. I demand that you update this as soon as possible, lol! I want to know! I want to know! So you better be updating this soon, missy! I know where you live, lol.

HereIStandTheAccused
8/5/2007 c6 14CK Shorty
Didn't expect THAT. Waiting patiently for the next chapter to see if Ryder will do it..
8/4/2007 c3 CK Shorty
this a little…Nemo, for you?”

Ha, parents are always getting teenage terms wrong nowadays. That was pretty funny how her mom reacted to the leather and the sheet covering the window, and calling 'emo kids' church burners and whatnot. She took it a bit too far...
8/4/2007 c2 CK Shorty
So, I'm not leaving until a later time, so I'm taking the time to read as much as I can. I didn't expect him to be a vampire. I didn't really know what I expected him to be, but I'm always a fan of vampires. Not much to say, but it was a good chapter.
8/4/2007 c1 CK Shorty
Your summary pulled me in immediately.

First off, let me tell you that you are an AMAZING writer. I am already addicted to this story, and it's only the first chapter. I have to be somewhere, and I haven't even moved to go take my shower, because this story...hypnotized me. Secondly, your story is going on my favorites list. Third, I WILL finish reading the other chapters when I get home tomorrow morning! It's so good, that I don't want to get up and leave it.

Your description is amazing, and the characters Kacey and Ryder are likable instantly. The ending sentence is hauntingly beautiful, since Ryder said that the last day they saw each other. I can't wait to read more of this. I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews, because it certainly deserves more.

Great job :O)
8/3/2007 c5 7Larentia
I like your story very much. It's pretty creative.

Happy writing. =]
8/2/2007 c4 icedfaerie
great story! I definitely enjoyed reading what you have written so far...can't wait until the next chapter
8/2/2007 c3 5ShyFoxie
I like Kacey's mom ("pot smoking, devil worshipping, church burning" "It's already spreading!")she's amusingly hysterical.

I also did not know that vampires liked cookies. I will remember that in case I run into one LOL (okay, maybe I'm not laughing out loud, but I am smiling at the idea)
7/31/2007 c1 3the-asylum
Yay for Albinos! I love Ryder, lol. You will not let this awesome story die under any circumstance. Cause it's destined for greatness, from what you've told me.

Update soon, and do not slack off. Keep it up!

Kres

(or HereIStandTheAccused)
7/31/2007 c1 5ShyFoxie
It's an interesting start so far. I want to know what happens next! (although I guess you could end it that way if you wanted)