for When Loveless Meets Hart

11/5/2015 c2 whenlovelessmeetshart's fan
pwlease update soon (a pretty please too) ... i love ur stories. they are very well written and yea detailed too so your writting style is different than other authors and thats why i loove ur story. i hope you havent abandoned the story :) i really loved janie and the cretin . and yea ur characters in this story is very interesting . i hope you update soon (wink wink)
2/8/2013 c2 AnonymousReads
This is off to a great start and I can't wait to see what happens next. Their is nothing i hate more than unfinished stories. Update soon. Please. :)
3/20/2011 c2 Alixermixer
I really liked the first story that you did with Janie and Mike and I really like that you continue with their story, a little bit on here. I hope that you continue on with this story as soon as you can.
5/31/2010 c2 1xXmainstrememoXx
update!

please!

megz
11/14/2009 c2 ghurl00
Like the girl, very sarcastic! Update soon?
1/27/2009 c2 2EchoedShadows
O.o... good story! I can't wait 'til the next chapter! LoL imagine her baby-sitting the twins... Hehe they'd be all over her!
1/27/2009 c1 EchoedShadows
I took me 'til 2-3 paragraphs before the end of the chapter to figure out who this charactar was... and I'd just read the chapter mentioning her last night...
11/15/2008 c2 7gulistala
So. It's been a year. But no worries, I just hope this isn't abandoned. =D

Really like it by the way and wow Dana sure turned out to be a bit of a bitch.

This is going to be very interesting. =D
9/21/2008 c2 Allie92
i love dana she is great and widows peak isnt he a little young to be balding or am i thinking of the wrong thing ?update soon
9/3/2008 c2 1Bellaria
ok very differnt and yet interesting
1/21/2008 c2 kingrankar76
Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon ...
12/11/2007 c2 Effervescent Magnolia
Please update soon.
11/29/2007 c2 Alenor
heya, this was a great chappie. i can't wait for more to see what happens next ~ Alenor.
11/20/2007 c2 1PeterMoore
update really soon
11/8/2007 c1 CrazzzzyAWESOME
so cool that you have the minor characters from Janie and the Cretin in this story as the main characters.

KEEp Writing!