for My Haiku Collection

2/7/2009 c1 7Walter Alan
Much too... straightforward. The whole purpose of haiku is to be obscure and make people think. All of these explain exactly what you are implying, making reading them horribly dull.
2/5/2009 c23 29YasuRan
Can't really pick a favorite, I loved all of them :D. Keep up the great work!
9/14/2008 c21 6Carmel March
Pretty, pretty, pretty :)
7/21/2008 c8 2eine.hexe
I like this one very much, I think you've sketched the theme (Music) smoothly and nicely. Good job :)
7/20/2008 c2 113403 Forbidden
This could use some more description. Also, the ending could be stronger and sum the poem up. Shameless plug: review marothon (link in profile)!
7/20/2008 c1 403 Forbidden
I think this could use some punctuation and depth. I like the suspense because it is interesting. Shameless plug:review marathon, link in profile!
7/20/2008 c2 Counting Petals
Review Marathon! (If you're confused, there's a link on my profile.)

This seemed to have a soothing quality to me, mostly evoked by the words "gentle" and "soft" in the first line, which made me like this. I also liked the image of a summer day, because even when it's not summer this haiku could remind you of how it's supposed to feel. Nicely done! =)
3/10/2008 c17 6Carmel March
Very pretty :)
12/5/2007 c16 Carmel March
Beautiful. Makes me want to go out and build snowmen :D

~Carm~
11/20/2007 c2 4windy girl
I like this. It feels like this almost everyday during the spring and summer season, but no shade for me. That's what I get for living in a desert... Nice.

-pb
11/19/2007 c16 4andthevineswillfollow
Pretty cool ;)
11/11/2007 c15 6Carmel March
Superwonderful :) I love it!

~Carm~
11/1/2007 c15 3I Quoth Nevermore
yay! Happy Halloween. Great haiku. Love it.
10/25/2007 c14 80just dani
oh, i really like these

their rather calming...

i especially liked "his eyes", "impatient", and "sandpiper"

i can really relate to the first two, and i just

love the imagery in "sandpiper".

:]
10/25/2007 c14 3I Quoth Nevermore
Did you do this one over? I don't remember what it was before, but I like it now. Good job. ^_^
28 Page 1 2 Next »