for The Museum

3/1/2014 c1 20shakes8
Mother. Fuck. That's insane... what did I just read? It was good, though, the way it flipped back and forth until e didn't even know what it was anymore...
7/31/2013 c1 5Slendy Out Your Window
This is a really good story. The gore was detailed so well. Keep it up.
3/11/2011 c1 tanya
i read the story and i have to tell you that i felt really sick after.

don't understand me wrong... it's what you told it was, full of violence and actualy really well writen. it's unbelivable how well you wrote about such "gore?"

can't wait to read more of you storys :)
7/2/2010 c1 2Dalek17
Yikes... I like it ... what better way to destroy the loyalists... I just wish that Clementine had believed him...
7/29/2009 c1 26Halfbloodlycan
Your story proved to have a very interesting twist to it. I am curious as to if some of those types of torture existed, some of them seem familiar, like I've read about them before. Anyway, this story has good detail.

One last thing.

"face look stripped, like a prisoner’s outfit." I think 'stripped' should be 'striped' if you meant stripes and not strips.
2/10/2008 c1 9Sakina the Fallen Angel
Oh wow, this is one hundred percent chilling. Reading it made me go cold! A beautiful example of irony!

Sakina x
12/24/2007 c1 3Anna Finch
Wow. I really liked this... in a morbid sort of way.

You did quite a good job at discribing the darker side of this kind of government, and for that I solute you (pun intended).
8/13/2007 c1 1Aarosha
The story itself was incredibly well written and well thought-out.

Your writing style was smooth and naturally flowing, not seemed at all to be forced.

The only thing that lacked in this is the general horror. I've noticed that many horror books and movies usually go on about blood, gore and torture. Those type of things are painfully torturing, though not enough you make you crazy.

If you had created an example of a person who was tortured mentally instead of physically, then you might've gotten more reactions from me.

Don't be disappointed to hear me say the only time I reacted was when salt was poured into the man's wounds, and I had only sneered.

But I have to agree on rating this NC-17. The thought of mere children doing all those things are enough to horrify a mother.

Absolute fantastic job on the story.
2/25/2007 c1 AmyLeeAndStephenieMeyerAreLove
Now I remember why you were on my alert list on my old account! I am not actually re-reading and re-reviewing this story, just being amazed. I still remember this story, which is a stunning achievement in and of itself. You are one of the few writers I have ever read, unpublished, that do horror THAT well!

Bravo to you.

~Lyn~
5/7/2006 c1 Rhodna
Right now, I'm still struggling to get my bearings back... whew! This has to be one of the most powerful (and twisted) stories out there! It even managed to make my stomach knot, which is no easy feat. I appalud both your excellent way with words and your boldness, for writing such a strong piece! If only I had found it earlier...
4/10/2006 c1 7Madness22
Beautiful. original tortures, and a decent twist at the end. At first, I thought the first person view would be negative, but it came out very well at the end. Didn't make me squirm or cringe, I honestly expected somthing more gruesome, but damn was it a good tale.
12/23/2005 c1 10Cleanse
You're... You're amazing. In a very, very scary way.
10/3/2005 c1 2Avandra
My word! Sucked? This story was absolutely amazing! You're writing has a very natural flow, and your descriptions only made the scenes more vivid and grotesque. So original, too! I'll admit, when I first read your summary, I didn't believe you, for really, you don't how many have said that, that their stories were NC-17 graphic- but yours! I actually cringed! A rare talent indeed! My God I think I'm going to have to read this again! I like the way you think!

~blazhu
9/1/2005 c1 5darkdemonsunday
holy shit.

That's sbout it.
7/3/2005 c1 7TigerBlizzard
That was well written and really good, although pretty creepy. Very original; not something I'd normally see; surprising, spontaneous and captivating. I just had to keep reading, and it was good-despite the grossness (not that I really care). That would be a hilarious title, but it would be too political. Love your writing!
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »