for Two Demons and a Kitten

7/19/2015 c1 7lillylee519
Well it seems safe to assume this sequal has been abandoned. It's a great shame because the first was great and I was excited for a sequal. But I suppose I'll survive. I'm following it just in case you ever decide to come back.
12/13/2008 c2 4marikamaroca
keep up the good work
9/21/2008 c2 koerle
Great start of a new story. Great to read more about Jason, Heather and Caleb! I for one can't wait to read what happens to them next.

I noticed that it has been a while since you updated. I hope you didn't abandon this story... 'cause it really does have potential!
5/29/2008 c2 Angelsdreamin
plz plz plz plz plz update soon
11/19/2007 c2 magalina
I´m so sorry it took me this long to read and review! D:

Aah, I like Eric and having him work as their butler seems interesting, can´t wait to see happens between Caleb and him :P Keep it up!
11/5/2007 c2 52Liviania
The beginning of this makes me somewhat hysterical because one of my business major friends is going to be an intern this summer and the way his bosses act around him makes us all tease him that he's just going to be a rent boy. (His soul-less business major response is that's fine as long as he gets money and a great resume.)

Poor Eric. Like interviews aren't terrible enough without having to decipher what's going on around you. (Although maid work is totally underrated as a decent job for teens.)

Livi
11/1/2007 c2 1September Sapphire
yay! an update! i love your story so far!
11/1/2007 c2 3portabellaprincess
Awesome! :)
11/1/2007 c2 Nara Merald
Hm an interesting chapter... but I can't wait to hear more of our favourite threesome!
9/25/2007 c1 ak47
hey, o sounds interesting so far... update soon! i keep checking, and im getting annoyed... sorry if i sound like a whiner...

bye!

ox
9/6/2007 c1 rethsa
omg! u dont even know how happy i am! it sounds interesting! update soon, i think im one of ur fans now! ;D
8/25/2007 c1 1September Sapphire
tehehe the thought of a threesome couple it's like..wow she's one lucky bitch! but it will get messy and i atleast hope one of them get her in the end..im hoping for Jason he's my favorite! update soon!
8/22/2007 c1 magalina
yay! The first chapter! ;_; I´m curious about Scott and Gavin... Can´t wait for more! Glad you´re back!
8/20/2007 c1 4marikamaroca
amasing as usual

i like the idea of an alternative outside point of veiw

it puts a new spin on things

but my thoughts rnt very valuable

b/c i already loved the story (:
8/18/2007 c1 52Liviania
Interesting choice of view . . . Scott's contempt for the rich is fun.

Livi