for In My Father's Shadow

8/18/2007 c8 nobuddy
LOLZ, i watched high school musical last night too. i liked the first one better. your really good about updating!
8/18/2007 c8 1PurpleEyesOfTruth
Lol, I found it amusing that Nick wouldn't have married Stacy if Cole didn't want him to. I'm so glad that you posted and thanks a lot! Not everyone would stay up just to post a story. Thanks again!
8/18/2007 c8 2mia5081
Whoa, Nick is getting married! Olalaa...will, Stacy pop again so we can make sure she's good enough for Nick? jk. But I loved seeing more of him, and I'm glad that Nick 'approved' of Cole and Ally getting together. How long do you think this story will be?

Update soon!

~Mia (your crazy friend)
8/18/2007 c8 2Salyl
... Cole's calling his own sister-to-be hot? That's a bit disturbing for me... X.x But I know he doesn't mean it because.. well, he doesn't know her.

No, I didn't see High School Musical 2... I didn't see the first one either, but a lot of people are talking about it... I don't think I'll ever see it. It's so strange having a Disney Channel movie be so big, I mean, it's the preteen TV channel, basically... XD That's what I think it is, anyways.

NICK IS GETTING MARRIED! Again, I say that I hope Stacey is a nice person because YOU CANNOT SUBJECT NICK TO THE TORTURE OF HIS WIFE CHEATING ON HIM! I know you love Nick more than that! (You can tell by now that Nick is my favorite, right?)

-Sally
8/18/2007 c8 youpin
The relationship between Cole and Nick is really cool and I am glad that Cole is caving.
8/18/2007 c8 vio923
He better stop thinking so much - he knows that loves Ally.

What's he going to do about his date for the dance? If he starts going with with Ally she will be very hurt that he is taking someone else to the dance.

Will one of the other guys get involved with Cole's step-sister? That would be neat.
8/18/2007 c8 1Maria Minamino
Aww - I hope the guys say go for it and they actually get together w It's killing me D:

an how sweet - nick is finally settling down! :D
8/18/2007 c8 6NotMixedEqually
I'm so excited for Nick and Stacy, and now Cole and Ally! I love Nick as a dad, it's so cool to read about.

And yes, I watched HSM2! It was incredibly cliched and cheesy at times, but I liked it. I agree with you-the first one was better.

Awesome chapter!
8/18/2007 c8 gotmetwisted
That was great! Lol yeah about HSM2, I watched it a few days back cause my friend had the disneychannel on demand and yes, it was cheesier than the first one but it was still okay. preferred the first one better though!

anyway, i cant wait for you to update! (:
8/18/2007 c8 7miss-life
That mom part was really cute :P

AND HE'S CAVING IN! :D

Have a good sleep.

_Tina_
8/18/2007 c8 MCM315
And the chapters keep coming :) I'm not complaining. lol.

Aw, Cole and Nick are so cool, smoking and drinking together. Nick did a very job raising him. I wasn't really surprised that Nick is getting married; I just wish we knew more about Stacy. She's basically a stranger, so...I can't really be excited about Nick marrying her. I'm curious about Stephanie, who I'm sure we'll be meeting soon.

And Cole is caving. That's good, but he shouldn't go into a relationship if he's not really sure he wants it. I just hope he doesn't end up hurting Ally. Maybe the guys will have good advice, even though Nick's was spot on.

Keep up the great work!
8/18/2007 c8 16Caught In A Simple Game
What's meant to be will always find a way! LOL. I really love Cole's character - well, I love all of them, but for some reason, Cole just really stands out. Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/18/2007 c7 5Lanie Stone
Heylo there! I've been following this story since Phonecalls, and it's like feeding an addiction haha.

Wel, I just wanted to know if we were gonna see anymore of Brad, like after he gets out of jail or whatever, then tries to come after Ally and Adam or something. It just seems like he's the kind of guy that would hold a very long grudge. =/

Anywho, I was just wondering. Keep up the fantastical work!
8/18/2007 c7 2arouralai
so...cole isn't the sharpest tool in the shed...aw but he very sweet

great chapter!