for In My Father's Shadow

8/14/2007 c3 3Michelle Richard
You're doing a really good job in playing on the best friend/crush angle. I think that it can be hard to show how torn a person can be. Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/14/2007 c3 hmm
The kiss flashback should be very interesting! Keep up the great work!
8/14/2007 c3 3a-lovely-ending
O! Can't wait to see the flashback! Great chapter! Update soon!

Japanese~Fanatic
8/14/2007 c3 7miss-life
I'm pretty much loving this story :D

_Tina_

P.S:Keep up the great work!
8/14/2007 c3 2Salyl
YAY! Controlled Environment's a classic now! Haha, old people can still tour!

Aww, Jamie should be more into music... It's a shame... =\

AH I don't want Jenna to go for the weekend! She'll ruin the Cole/Ally chemistry! (well, not ruin, but be in the way of)

-Sally
8/14/2007 c3 MCM315
I was actually thinking about groups like Bon Jovi and Def Leppard, too. :) It's rare for any real rock groups to have longevity like that nowadays.

I'm looking forward to the kissing flashback, too. I love the relationship Ally and Cole have, even though they're denying their feelings. But, that just makes it more interesting.

Also, are they in a private high school or...boarding school? For some reason I'm picturing them in college, but they're too young. lol. I'm not sure if you mentioned it before, so sorry if I forgot.

Keep writing!
8/14/2007 c3 2artistic dreamer
yay! the sequel's out! i'm so excited to see how everybody's changed, Jake sounds like such a...father, lol, i love the way he's protective of Ally, and i can't wait to read out Iz, i can tell this is gonna be a fantastic story just like your others. i can't wait to find out what happens next and everything Cole and Ally are gonna go through, thanks for an awesome story!
8/14/2007 c3 siddika
I am glad you are including the flashbacks.
8/14/2007 c2 4I'mAFairyPrincessLookAtMeDance
Aha! Trouble in paradise, it seems!
8/14/2007 c3 6NotMixedEqually
So is Ally a tomboy, or does she just not like stereotypical girly stuff, but is still girly?

Awesome chapter. I really like the flashbacks, and I hope that Cole lives with Nick from what we saw of Andrea. I'm anxious to see the kiss scene. The fact that Controlled Environment is still touring is really cool, too!
8/14/2007 c3 7BookWorm22202
I love this story! All your stories rock! (no pun intended) Anyways, update soon!

~BW2~
8/14/2007 c3 atreyu love
hm.. i love it :)

please update!
8/14/2007 c3 j4pcurrypwns
YAYAYAYAYAY! :D

I LOVE THIS STORY! :D

haha... already. (:

At first I was a little apprehensive, but I'm really getting into it... even though it's only chapter 3.

YAY! Keep it up!
8/14/2007 c3 5reelqueen119
You are an amazing writer! I have read all your stories including rookie and I loved all of them. I also love how all your stories are connected in a way. Please update again!
8/14/2007 c2 3Michelle Richard
At least Ally admits that she has feelings for Cole. Sometimes that's the hardest part. Are they by chance at the same school that Isabella attended? I'm glad that the boys aren't going to try and ride their parents success to the top. As always, good job and I can't wait for the next chapter.
601 « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »