for In My Father's Shadow

8/14/2007 c2 S
Omg its getting so good now. I love all your stories! Update soon.
8/13/2007 c2 Pearl
Wow, I'm excited to see the new story up already. It sounds good; I can't wait to see where you're going with the plot and how the characters will turn out and such. Your update rates are amazing, and I hope they continue at the same pace as the others. Keep up the great work!

-Pearl
8/13/2007 c2 hmm
You update really fast! I was so excited to get on here and see that there was a second chapter already!

Anyway, I'm in love with this story already! You are doing a fantastic job! Keep it up!
8/13/2007 c2 atreyu love
haha. thats what i was thinking XD

Ronnie had TONS of kids XD lol.

well id like to hear more about cole and his

mother and nick :) lol please update!
8/13/2007 c2 sleepiedreamer
OMG that memory Cole had with Nick is soo heart warming, that my eyes are starting to get very wet. It's really cute! Cole was so innocent and sweet when he was young.

OMG they kissed before that's what happened. HAHA they are both crushing on each other. SO CUTE! I love the title of this story! Too bad they would be in their father's shadows. But they have to retire eventually ;) They can't be in the shadows for that long. I mean they are atleast 40 by now right? Does Nick have a girlfriend or a wifey now? Nick should know how the kids would probably feel when they go on tour right? Since that is why he doesn't want to leave Cole alone. He would understand that the kids don't like being alone. Even if they are teenagers now. While they tour, maybe you can dump all the kids in one home xD. They are rock stars. Is Greta going to be staying though? What ever you do, I am gonna LOVE the next chapter. It's awesome and very lovely! Great work.
8/13/2007 c1 sleepiedreamer
Two chapters of the sequel al in one day! YIPPEES! OMG you wouldn't believe my reaction. LOL. I saw the second chapter alert first and I started freaking out. I was thinking OMG where's the first chapter, I missed it yesterday? NOO! Then I looked down and realized both of them were from today! You are so AWESOME!

Thanks for the character list. Now I am going to draw a Family tree lol because I was so lost, and now there are too many names for me to process. xD BUT Great chapter! ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! What happened to Cole's mom? I can't believe I forgot Matt and Greta's kids would be their cousins because of Jake and Greta's siblings relation lol. Ronnie sure has alot of kids! hahas. Great great chapter once again =]
8/13/2007 c2 1Maria Minamino
I think it's cute ronnie has a lot of kids - he seems like the type to get all "my kids rock!" lmao XDD but all of the controlled environment fathers do really XD jake especially lmao

anyway - aww - they both like each other and won't admit it D: aww poor kids T.T
8/13/2007 c2 youpin
I love it and I can't wait to see more Ally and Cole.
8/13/2007 c2 5starmom
lovin the new story so far

thanx 4 2 chaps 2day =)
8/13/2007 c2 3a-lovely-ending
Wow you update fast! Great job on this chapter and update again soon!

Japanese~Fanatic
8/13/2007 c2 Monkebella
I love this spin. The kids are so different yet so alike their parents. Can't wait to keep reading and find out what happens with their lives.
8/13/2007 c2 MCM315
Flashback of the kiss! We need a flashback of the kiss! LOL. I loved the one of Nick and little Cole playing the drums. Good start on the backstory there.

Aw, Cole and Ally are in total denial. Well, if they both have feelings for each other, then it's only a matter of time before something happens. Actually, something already did happen. That's why I want a flashback. What were the circumstances? Did he kiss her or did she kiss him? What was going on when it happened?

And Controlled Environment is still touring? Wow. Good for them. Will Jake and Iz be making an appearance soon? It will be cool to see them older, yet I don't think they'll be much different, just more mature and parental. lol. And Nick! I want to see Nick, too. Anyway...

I'm glad to see you're into this :) Keep the chapters coming!
8/13/2007 c1 atreyu love
wonder why cole doesnt mention is mother? (Andrea)

is she just not important in the story? and he prbly

spent most of his like with nick?

at first i didnt like Andrea and nick having a child,

but in this story, it works out. Please update!
8/13/2007 c2 2mia5081
Oh, I love them together-even though they're not really together. But I like Cole, I really do. It's like he's fun and edgy, but caring and sweet at the same time.

By the way, I just realized you were writing in third person, and I was just like whoa...you have done that in a while lol

Loved the chapter! (Btw, I updated The Wall...finally lol)

~Mia (your crazy friend)
8/13/2007 c1 3a-lovely-ending
Wow you sure come up with these quick! It's looks like this is gonna be a really good story so update ASAP!

Japanese~Fanatic