for In My Father's Shadow

8/13/2007 c1 2mia5081
Oh new story! I love Cole's character so far, and Ally's. Well, I love all of them. You can see the quirks of their parents (fathers) in them, but it doesn't overrule their own personalities. Btw, love the title; I think it really fits...and winging stories is the way to go lol; it's pretty much what I do =)

Update soon!

~Mia
8/13/2007 c1 xoxo1
wow, ronnie has alot of kids

does cole stay with nick?

what happened to his mother?

its an awesome start and i cant wait to read more!
8/13/2007 c1 Camryn
Hey, it's awesome! Thanks for the list on the bottom, it really helped!
8/13/2007 c1 hmm
I like it so far! Keep up the good work!
8/13/2007 c1 S
I love it, its brilliant! Keep the chapters coming (: xx
8/13/2007 c1 16Caught In A Simple Game
This is off to a really great start. I think you did a great job keeping everybody straight with who belongs to who, but the character list definitely helped. Wow, Ronnie's been busy! LOL.
8/13/2007 c1 2Salyl
YAY I love this story already!

Do the kids have any interest in music (like, do they play any instruments?).. I know they don't like rap (thank goodness... I can't stand rap)..

Well... update soon

-Sally
8/13/2007 c1 1Unique Child
It's good so far. Thanks for putting th characters at the bottom, I forgot who had who. But I can't wait to read more.
8/13/2007 c1 6NotMixedEqually
Great first chapter! I love all the kids' personalities and how they interact with each other.
8/13/2007 c1 earlyadmissionsprisoner
The story sounds pretty good so far, I'm glad you're keeping up with the story. The previous two stories were awesome, I can't wait to see how this one goes. I have no doubt it'll be just as great and I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
8/13/2007 c1 3Michelle Richard
I like the beginning. Can't wait to see where the story leads.
8/13/2007 c1 7BookWorm22202
I like it so far. It's cool to see that they had other kids than just the ones in Back to the Top. Please keep it up, I can tell it'll be just as great as your others. Update soon.

~BW2~
8/13/2007 c1 MCM315
It was a good start. You don't want to introduce all those characters at once; it would get too confusing. I like Cole and Ally is a lot like Iz.

I do hope you go into Cole's relationship with his father since that was a pretty different situation in that his father never even loved his mother and she was just a groupie who slept with him because he was in a band. That has to be kind of upsetting I would think. Also, does Cole live with Nick now? What happened to the mother? These are things that I hope you'll include later in the story. I'm sure Ally had a wonderful childhood with her secure, functional parents. I can't see Cole's childhood as being very secure or fuctional.

I'm rambling, but I think you have a lot of material for this story since you know the parents' pasts and how the children came to be, so to speak. Cole can be a very interesting "bad boy" type character who probably holds a lot of resentment in, I would think, for the way he was conceived or brought up (that hasn't been revealed yet, but it will be interesting to see what you come up with).

Anyway, good luck with this. :)
8/13/2007 c1 1Maria Minamino
Ronnie and Carly had a lot of kids *looks at the list*

aw - this is so interesting so far!

I love that it's Nick's kid and Jake and Iz's kid playing the love interests...how great! I can see the chemistry between them already!

aweosme chapter :D
8/13/2007 c1 elizabeth73
Yes! You're back! I have gotten very spoiled reading a new chapter from you each day. I think this was a good introductory chapter. We got a look at who the characters were without a lot of the usual detail that might slow a chapter down. I can't wait to read more about Cole and Ally.
601 « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 Next »