for I Blame the Llamas

3/20/2011 c9 15OpenLocksWhoeverKnocks
i love love love this story!
2/17/2011 c9 Shokei
I love it. Please update soon. :D
12/7/2010 c9 2Farah B
very funny :)
12/6/2010 c1 6A Kiss in the Dreamhouse
So exciting! Havent read a story that gets the blood pumping in a while!
7/6/2010 c9 7Rachel Hardington
lmao! oh my god! I love this story! You have got to update it. I'm begging you!
4/12/2010 c9 Equilibrium
Woah. It's obviously been way too long since I've been on FP, because look at how many chapters of "I Blame the Llamas" I missed! (Not to mention the 2437 emails in my inbox which I haven't dared to touch.)

I thought you should know that it is currently 3am in the morning, and I am dead exhausted because I sacrificed beauty sleep to read everything you wrote at one sitting. Also, I bet the neighbours now think our house is haunted, because I've been cackling insanely all the while. That's how hilarious your writing is. Awesome work. I look forward to reading more.
2/26/2010 c9 3CandyDrops
Looking at back when this was lat updated it seems unlikely it'll be continued. It's a shame because this is a great story which I love, I'm dying to know how Chris and Ria end up marrying...
2/26/2010 c3 CandyDrops
*Gasps* Don't burn the manga!

Lol, I'm obsessed with my manga collection. If any of my friends threatened to do ANYTHING to it, I would most likely do anything they wished. - Hopefully it'll neve come to that.
1/1/2010 c9 2renegade01
Awesome! I loved it. You made me laugh in every single chapter. Ria's such a cool character. I like Christian too. ;)

Here's a couple of jokes for you:

1st thief : Oh The police is here.Quick Jumpout of the window

2nd thief : But this is the 13th floor.

1st thief : Hurry this is no time for superstitions.

Lady : Is this my train?

Station Master : No, it belongs to the Railway Company.

Lady : Don't try to be funny. I mean to ask if I can take this

train to KualaLumpur.

Station Master : No Madam, I'm afraid it's too heavy.

Peter : What a pair of strange socks you are wearing,

one is green and one is blue with red spots

Kirk : Yes it's really strange. I've got another pair

of the same at home.

Teacher : Peter, why are you late for school again?

Peter : Well, Miss, I dreamed that I was playing football and

the game went into extra time.

Wife : Do you want dinner?

Husband : Sure, what are my choices?

Wife : Yes and no.
10/25/2009 c1 Edoran
Haven't had an update on this hilarious story in ages, I hope you haven't abandoned your writing?...

If you're posting elsewhere (ie: LJ)- seeing as a lot of authors have done so lately - I'd be happy to follow elsewhere! Just let me know!... FP doesn't have a private message system, but you can find me on LJ with the same username! :)

Hope to hear from you soon!
8/28/2009 c9 3Madz95
OMG I LOVE YOUR BOK! :) and the quotes those are pretty fantasticals. I still don;t get why its called 'I blame the llamas' but I'm hoping I will with time. KEEP WRITING! :) BIG SMILIES! MADDsy.
7/30/2009 c1 15perfectly bemused
I've seen this story floating around before, but I've never read it, and I'm sorry I didn't. I love it so far and it's only the first chapter.

I love your writing style, it's so easy to read. Now, I'm going to read every chapter that is posted, so I'll be back in a while.
7/6/2009 c9 24fairies and snapple
Extremely funny, as always! I just love Ria, because she has such a great sense of humor... or, at least, she's really funny. I love the line "A man who laughs when he’s insulted and another man who can’t take several years’ worth of not-so-subtle hints are obviously not the brightest bulbs on the tree. Heck, I’m not sure they’re even on the tree in the first place." That had me seriously laughing. Ah, update soon!
4/6/2009 c9 17shadowgirl618
I love this story and I cannot wait for the next chapter. More Smirky!
3/19/2009 c9 3hopeless-flame