for A Memorandum

7/29/2011 c1 Tricorvus
Awww, that was nice! :D HP didn't come out until I was in my 30's. I am a fanatic myself. I cannot cry over Harry's life, because I had enough in my own life to make a hippogriff cry. But I can see where it would make people cry...
8/16/2007 c1 65sugarrose12
Hm...um well you know my opinion on HP and to me this is a little overboard. I mean you've probably told me the exact same thing about five times...I like the last line a lot though. But uh...it's interesting you posted this though...I suggest you put a warning at the beginning again because some people don't read summaries and they'd be pretty mad if it was spoiled. Probably. Just a suggestion.
8/15/2007 c1 18Vexed and Tired
This surprised me. I never really thought about the impact that book had on people's lives. I like the way you reflect the communities that it has brought together. For me, it was just another book (although I was very close to crying when he walked to his death too, damn I hate suicidal things).

Perhaps if you were looking to improve this, you might not want to repeat the action of geting the book and reading it so much, even though that's pretty much the whole point of the story. You could try and include some of the activities you experienced because of Harry Potter and describe those some more.