for Bloodlust

8/18/2011 c1 2LizzieS
It sucks that people took your story, I mean is it even legal to do that? I feel so sorry for you
10/24/2009 c1 7Novocaine for the Soul
Awesome first chapter, it sucks that people felt the need to steal your story, but hopefully you keep writing, and maybe I'll be able to finish reading this on plagiarism haven.
7/7/2009 c1 5Pauliuris
Hello, so I read this first chapter (I've been reading a lot of "first chapters" lately) and it was powerful.

Fiona's interaction with her parents and viceversa was described as this perfet, happy, beautiful we-came-out-of-a-fairytale family, but you knew how to use it and instead of backfiring back to you it worked perfectly to increase the chilly feeling of your story. Kind of when you're watching a horror move and, on it, this beautiful kid is playing alone, back facing the camera and you can hear this lullaby-dollhouse music playing. You know for sure something bad's about to happen.

The Wizard of Oz metaphor was delicious to read too, the final sentence sent chills down my spine.

Congrats, and as I once said to Myrika in an email: don't let plagiarizers take your love for writing away, you deserve to be read, and you know it.
6/4/2009 c17 2JD Allen
Amen, sister. :)
6/4/2009 c17 ArghImaPirate
How awful! It upsets me when people think that plagiarism is ok. I'm disgusted.

YOu definitely have my support, and fictionpress definitely needs to take action on this.

I am incredibly sorry for this.

arghimapirate.
6/3/2009 c17 7Silencia
So I can still read your stories, only on a different site? And do we get a mail when it's updated, like here? I'm just curious, because I'm definitely gonna go there, because your stories are just too addictive!

Grtz Silencia
6/3/2009 c17 adnama3121
Hey, so I just made a live journal account and honestly I have no idea how to use it lol 'Cause apparently all my favorite story writers are moving there, I'm really sorry about all those dumbasses who have no sense of creativity. By the way, I haven't plagiarized, so I can join right? lol

Umm... I'll see if I can figure out LiveJournal lol

How would I find you or your community?

~Amanda~

P.S. Oh by the way, my username is FlyingHobo(lol)just in case it confuses you, so, ya that's me, faithful reader
6/3/2009 c17 xoxokristen
I am so sad to hear about the plagiarism of your stories and while I understand that you are taking the action that you feel is necessary to protect your work, I am sad to hear you do so. Do you realize that by joining a private community you will be restricting the traffic on your story and not all your readers will want to take the steps to continue reading and there will probably be few new readers. While at this time I will not be joining the lj community, perhaps if, as you say, more authors leave fp I will create an account. Best of luck, and continue writing.
5/30/2009 c17 AndItMovesUsAll
okay so just came across this now, so ill answer some of your questions, although i dont actually how much youve written of the next one but just in case:

Overall i think, it needed more Kane and Fiona 'bonding time' (as ridiculous as that sounds lol), because though it was better near the end, it just seemed really sudden when she started saying she loved him, like she didnt seem to like him that much for most of the begginning, and she didnt know him that well. And towards the end i would have liked a little more of them on their own, mabye some fluff perhaps? :D And a scene with just them re-uniting after the long time that she wouldnt see him.

I think it would be cool to know more about the coven and the workings of vampires and how her family came to the town and adopted her and more clarity between whats a born vamp and a normal one.
5/30/2009 c16 AndItMovesUsAll
I really loved this, great romance and there was just something about it that...made it unique, and even though youre redoing it, which will make it amazing, i still think it was written quite well , and the plot was great, i loved all the action and mystery part. I didnt like her family that much though, when her dad just left in the bar and they didnt even hug her or tell her they loved her whenever they knew she possibly going to her death, it just seemed they were more like strong friends or siblings, with no protectiveness or love that a family had, even paul at times, like when he first saw her after shed been turned and only said, 'its great to see you'.

Cant wait to read the newer version and more of your stories!
4/22/2009 c8 2Mae B
Hi! I just wanted to say that I really like your story :) Everything is evenly paced, and the characters aren't flat, like others. I absolutely LOVE Fiona; she keeps a cool head and always has a sense of humor :D

It's great that there are still some amazing vampire fictions being published after Twilight. The isolated, midwest theme, i think, makes the story seem more suspenseful because its like theres really nothing to do in that town but for the plot to go on.

I thought that Kane's confusion about his feelings was a little too abrupt in this chapter, or rather, he said too much, but i'm sure its necessary to move the plot along.

Thanks for sharing ur writing with everyone :)
4/14/2009 c16 53BookTitles
Hi

Very cool story!

Thanks for writing it, and that preview at the bottom is maddo too.

millie xx
4/13/2009 c16 1Jaliy
Cool story!

great job!

Jaliy!~
3/29/2009 c1 3Freddy Teddy
That was so sad! If i was that little girl...ugh. I don't have any idea what i would do!
3/6/2009 c17 14chaos.into.shadow
The story was absolutly AMAZING! I loved all of your characters, and the story line was fabulous. I just don't understand why you didn't make her a born vampire.

I was wondering if the rewrite is a lot different than the original. (I'm thinking I'm going to read the rewrite too.)

Thanks-