for All they have

10/6/2011 c1 6p2archives
This was really touching. Inthink you covered this topic very well in your poem ^_^
7/24/2009 c1 I Dance Alone
Lovely piece of writing. Very true.
3/27/2007 c1 89rira-chan
i really really really liked this. it sounds that my school...a lot like it really. beautifully done!

~rira-chan
3/14/2007 c1 14Lily Laurence
wow i really like this poem. deep and such, makes you think and care. Keep Writing!
6/3/2005 c1 17OryssaV
well, i still don't know who 'they' are. you have little imagey, although you describe bunch of people that makes me feel as if it were little kids screaming out. either that or an elderly wiseman speaking about some great paradox that isn't that great either.
12/7/2000 c1 Will
Hey babe I just read this poem. I really think that it is very good. I relize who I like but I'll tell you Friday (12-8-00)@ school -K-

Love Ya

Will
8/13/2000 c1 Plumberri
You're a really good poet! I'm trying to write my own poetry too (though I'm not that good at it yet). Poems that really strike a chord with me are the ones that come from the heart.
8/12/2000 c1 jai
I was thinking of writing something about this but what you did is SO MUCH BETTER! Really beautiful, thanks.
6/22/2000 c1 4Unicraze
Sweet peom, and so true. Kudos to you for writing it. :)
6/7/2000 c1 Connet
scary when something halfway describes your life.
5/6/2000 c1 11Silky
HEY GIRL!*waves and smiles* um, okay so like even though that's like one of the best poems you've written so far..um..your computer(or was it you:) screwed it up when you uploaded it. ya needa fix it-by the way *sigh* i guess i hafta compliment you on a job well done or some crap like that, huh? okay-

*insert desired praise here*