for The Album: A Work of Destiny

11/19/2007 c5 lilyflower01
love ur fic!.. update soon
11/8/2007 c5 Lyralis
Oh, I wanna see how tommorow turns out!
10/30/2007 c5 2Mademoiselle Rouge
Oh ! Can't wait to be 'tomorow' !

Nice chapter - I liked the whole mood/atmosphere during the dinner.

Oh, btw, do you know that your "anonymous reviews" option is disabled? If you enable it, you'll probably get more reviews - from the ppl w/o an account :)
10/30/2007 c5 kingrankar76
plz update soon
10/22/2007 c4 Mademoiselle Rouge
I really like this story :)

I'm making a wild guess saying that Sam is in complete denial over his sexuality. Stories like that are always funny at some point and truely entertaining. Right now, I'm dying to read more. So please update soon !
10/8/2007 c3 Lyralis
This is cute so far! I hope you update soon, and thank you for the review!^^
9/4/2007 c2 killaccount
K, you asked for corrections, and I live to serve. ;)

- "And everything's doing fine[...]"

Should be 'and everything's going fine'

- "money they're paying for the university aren't squandered at all."

'Aren't' should be 'Isn't'

- 'My classmates came pouring in the room, and I noticed there are new faces coming in as well.'

You're using past tense, so make sure to carry that through the entire sentence. 'Came and noticed are past tense, so 'are' should be 'were'

'My mind is cluttered with questions about these new faces.'

-Past tense again. 'Is' should be 'was'.

There's a few more like I said in the last review...and it would take me a while to pick them all out. Mainly it's in the grammar, you've worked with the spelling bit pretty well. I like where the story's going, keep it up. And perhaps consider a beta?

-Bleep
8/24/2007 c1 killaccount
Well, first of all, I want to say that you're doing a great job for someone whose native language wasn't English. It's the same for me, and I know I struggled A LOT in the beginning, so you deserve props for that.

That said, there were a few issues: tense changes happened pretty randomly throughout the story, and there a couple spelling/grammar mistakes littered about. The scene change was a bit choppy, and the entire story seems kind of vague... I'm not seeing any signs of plot yet. I also think you should get a beta... it would make things a whole lot easier for you. Since I like where the story's heading, I'm offering. ^-^

Other than that, I'm looking forward to seeing more of this... good work and keep it up.

-Bleep