for Reborn

9/8/2008 c1 criti-sized
This was a very nice beginning. The characters are interesting and bring a fresh air to some of the other romance/dramas that I've read. Hopefully you'll continue with the nice flow that it has.

There were a few grammatical errors, but I know that we all have them, lol, so don't fret over them.

C.S.
3/28/2008 c6 63Midnight Adrenaline
Aw. SO sad. Please update asap.
3/28/2008 c2 Midnight Adrenaline
At first I thought "TWilight!" but then I read chapter 2 and, it's good!
9/6/2007 c3 5Perrenette Gandillion
I like this. Good job!

-Abigail Hart
9/1/2007 c3 Amethyst-Stone
lol thats really good, well done!

update soon! :D:D

Ameethyst-Stone-
9/1/2007 c3 Alice0Lucy0Raven0Solay
um, its ok, we'll just wait for chappie 4? ...brownies for updating! (cos i ran outta cookie dough...)
8/31/2007 c3 4MidnyghtVampyrezz
Oh gosh, i *hate* the voices! Aren't they just so annoying? I mean all they do is gripe and tell me i need to save the world...

um...right.

Seriously though it was really good! Bryan rox!

Update when u can, and i will c u Tues!

8/31/2007 c2 MidnyghtVampyrezz
Yes, i was planning on reviewing, of course, i was just waiting until after you got the five because i thought you might feel better if ur 5 came from a *real* audience, and not just me.

(and the winner for the lamest excuse goes to SeA!)

lol

Wow! Really god! There *was* a little grammer, so you might just want to edit it a bit, but other than that, real good! On to Chapter 3 for me!

8/31/2007 c1 Amethyst-Stone
and here is your 5th review!

quick! update! :D:D

Amethyst-Stone-
8/31/2007 c2 Amethyst-Stone
this is getting interesting!

punctuation and grammatical errors are here and there. Just proofread before you post.

the storyline has great potential.

o what will she do to prevent her death in 7 days?

update soon :D:D

Amethyst-Stone-
8/25/2007 c2 Alice0Lucy0Raven0Solay
hey! no fair with the 5 review thing! take it back! D *throws chair and hides cookies*
8/25/2007 c1 Alice0Lucy0Raven0Solay
ohh, not even the second week of school and she already has boy troubles! mine waited till the second when i started getting stalked... Oo;;
8/25/2007 c1 MidnyghtVampyrezz
Sweet—I can review! I didn't think it'd let me...

Hey, Jay, it's really good (but i already told u that!), but i hav a suggestion:

I think you should make it 2 chapters—the part when it says he's dead but alive is a really good chapter ending, and it'll make people want to keep reading (though it's so good, you don't need any help trying to get people to keep reading!).

Other than that, really good!