for 10 things i want from a guy

8/11/2009 c2 Sarah Francise
I think it would do really good,

if it wins i think you should be inspired to write another chapter to this story (that goes along with the story, like did he do everything that was on her list, and if he did what he did to check that off the list ( i hope that made sense cause in my head it did but not on here lol)

I hope you won if it already happened and if not then you SHOULD win.
11/30/2008 c1 9TuneOut
I like the plot of it. It was a touch too sweet for me but that's very subjective so it's not anything against you. Your writing was very sparse so I think that adding more insight and descriptions will aid your story even further.

Good luck in your contest.
9/15/2008 c1 2chrissayyy
Aww, that was really, really, really sweet! I loved it:)
2/28/2008 c2 18found.eventually
You would have to work slightly on the finishing touches, but sure, why not? I mean, your story flowed pretty much flawlessly, and it's sweet. Maybe add a little more details about their backgrounds or something? :)
2/23/2008 c1 1Jevanminx
Aw so cute. I love 10 Things I Hate About You, so it just made this story all the better.

JM
1/27/2008 c1 22dawnimoya
hmm, i love the plot of this, even though it's quite simple. it's short and sweet. however, do work on fine details and grammar/spelling. iron out the little creases and you'll have a terrific story in no time! :)

cheers!
12/29/2007 c1 4anitsirK
Wow...
12/27/2007 c1 xxily4everxx
aww! wat a cute story!
12/17/2007 c1 2SkyFallOuch
haha I was just stumbling around and I read this. It was very simple and sweet.

-Sigh- it would be nice to have a guy that's always there for you...too bad my other friend is not inspiring me by breaking up with a guy in a matter of seconds! =O

Aw I loved it! Lol, I'm still adored by it...I think I'm going to read it again. xD
12/17/2007 c1 23Kaede Kitsurani
Aw, short and sweet. It was great! =)
12/17/2007 c1 7Cittywolf
I absolutely love it. It reminds me of how i told the guy i like, that I like him, but without the “ 7. you said I want him to love me as much as I love him, and I want to tell you something everything you said was true about how guys can be mean and show offs but I love you more than anything in this world”

I got rejected. Boo hoo.

Anyway, it's difficult to write this review because I don't know how to express just how much your story is moving.

Ug, I hate it when I can't express something.

This is beautiful. Its as simple as that.

Cittywolf
12/11/2007 c1 x3life
aww really cute one-shot!
12/11/2007 c1 8angels and airwaves
"I want him to be you."

Oh gosh, I think I just melted into a puddle right there. :) Well done!
12/10/2007 c1 9Lily Llynn
This excessiveness of lowercase letters at the beginning of sentences is bugging me a bit, and the writing's a bit not sophisticated, but this is still cute and sweet and adorable, and I'm so glad artistic dreamer suggested so now I can add it to my c2. (:
12/9/2007 c1 CarnivalGirl346