for Jonnie the Girl

10/19/2015 c17 smrae
Ugh Felicia always ruins everything lol. I love that Ryder saved the day. The fight between the boys was humor! Poor Danny haha.
9/14/2015 c16 FiredUp
I'm really glad that you are reposting this, as I have really wanted to read this. I feel something serious is going to happen in the next chapter. I really hope Jonnie and Rider stay together though.
9/13/2015 c12 1echogirlcapri
I like Ryder. I want Ryder. No Jonah.
9/10/2015 c16 smrae
Great chapter! I love the interaction dialogue between the boys. You have a lot of inspiration to work with I bet! Haha I love Ryder and johnnie's conversation. Made my heart melt I think any girl would love to hear that from their special someone. 3 love it looking forwRd to more Johnnie!
9/10/2015 c16 2zzzeus11
this is fucking good!
8/13/2015 c15 1TimeyWimeyBadWolf
Awesome chapter; please keep writing!
8/10/2015 c15 3gyoung
Oh, maaaaan!
Update soon!
8/4/2015 c1 gyoung
The first few lines convinced me. It sounds like this is going to be an interesting and funny story. I've already read up to chapter 10, and it's making me laugh. Your style of writing is great; it caught my eye quickly. I had been looking for a story like this and yours is the chosen one! :)
8/1/2015 c15 8DenimKitty
Love it~
8/1/2015 c15 3KimberleySacha
awwwww that's sooo cute :D please update soon! ;D
7/25/2015 c14 8DenimKitty
I would like to point out that you marked this story as complete, and it isn't yet. It's unfair to readers who start this fic to expect that they are going to be able to read a complete story, and not be able to. I suggest you change the status, because it's dishonest, even if you're trying to promote your book and webseries.

I would like to say congratulations on starting off with a small fictionpress story and coming so far, and I can see why your story has been successful. It's fun, and I really like your writing style. The story is engaging, and I'd like to finish it soon, because I really want to know what happens next :) You've got me hooked, and I personally am rooting for Jon and Ryder, but I like Jonah as well. I guess I'll see~
7/23/2015 c14 1TimeyWimeyBadWolf
Interesting. Please post more! And I hope you get the webseries going soon- it looks really promising.
7/22/2015 c14 Annie
I literally couldn't wait for the rest of this so I bought the book on kindle and I LEGIT CRIED SO HARD at the end! Why? Oh well, but well done anyway this is amazing. TO EVERYONE ELSE. BUY THE BOOK! It's so good :')
7/21/2015 c14 The Turophile
Oh man, where is Steve taking her? Ahhhh, the Jonnie and Ryder moments are so cute! :') I really wish they end up together (haha, WISH, when Jonnie is dressed as a GENIE, get it? XD Yeah, okay, lame pun) Awesome! Congratulations about the cast! This sounds like it'll be so much fun, and I'll definitely subscribe! Anyway this was an amazing chapter, as always, and I really look forward to more! :)
7/21/2015 c14 3KimberleySacha
what is this steve guy...?
should we be worried?