for Jonnie the Girl

4/16/2015 c10 Awesome126534
Wonderful! Can't wait for Chapter 11!
4/9/2015 c10 deets1
I like this story! I started reading it the last time, I remember. It's improved since he kart time you wrote it. It's lighthearted(-ish), and I really look forward to the development. Team Ryder! Haha! Jonah has had his chance. Be shouldn't limit the growth of those around him. Especially since Jonnie seems to make Rhder a better person. Which I guess is the point.

I liked the Johnny intro by the way. Nice subversion.
Deets
4/8/2015 c10 Sasha
This is a GOOD story...really need 2 read more! :))
please please keep going and update VERY soon :D pleeeeeaseee...? thxlol
4/8/2015 c10 TicoTaco
I really like this story and what I really like is that it's actually true so that's actually amazing to be able to endure living with 5 boys in one house, specially one like Tristan :D , anyways i'm actually really excited about the web series, I haven't been on FP for long but this is the first story that I come upon that actually did a webseries (an amazingly creative idea BTW), little request of mine please do insert spaces between the paragraphs because I start accidently skipping lines and I get confused so that would be a great favor. Really like this story, really excited for the webseries, keep on writing :D
4/4/2015 c9 Guest
I love Jonnie!
4/2/2015 c9 13LittleRed13
What nooo I need more! This was an amazing chapter and I can't wait for the next:) I kinda wanna ship Jonnie and Jonah but I also like Trent and I REALLY like Ryder too anyways great job:)
4/2/2015 c9 The Turophile
Ooooh... Things are getting interesting! So what's Ryder gonna do? I really like him, but for some reason, I feel like Jonah will end up with Jonnie. Ah well, I like Jonah too :)
3/31/2015 c1 13LittleRed13
This is so good I read all of what you have posted last night and decided to get on today and leave you a review, this is an amazing story and I can't wait for the web series to come out:)
3/30/2015 c2 1WynterC
Love the characters interacting.
3/23/2015 c4 Cris
OMG. I feel like such a pest but I keep forgetting to mention other things. Man.
Just realized, your webseries is casting people for the roles. GR. It totally sucks that I don't live in L.A otherwise I would SOOO tryout for the role of Jonnie.
I honestly have never had a character that I connected to so much. So frustrating. The description literally describes me: brunette; small, tender, everyman type with a fast mouth; a female Ferris Bueller; rather dorky and awkward, possibly wears glasses; must be able to pull off comedic timing and have a sense of warmth.
Well besides the "everyman type". Don't wanna sound pretentious. Ew. I feel like I've set myself up for a label that probably wasn't even there. Ur. Awkward.
I should probably shut up now.
lol.
Seriously though, huge bummer. That is if I don't decide to save up money and take on one of my dreams to become an actress...hmm...possible? Maybe? Unrealistic and way in over my head? Another possibility.
3/23/2015 c3 Cris
Oh, by the way. Not to sound snooty, but I really like your work because you remind me A LOT of myself. It's so awesome to see that in your work. I feel like I can connect to it so much more knowing that there's a little piece of myself in it. Love the honest, sardonic and spunky vibe you have to it.
I admire your work so much and you've really inspired me to start writing again. Hopefully I will be able to publish my own book. Really, your work is great.
3/23/2015 c3 Cris
YESS! A WEBSERIES!? That's so awesome to hear. I've been following your work (almost) forever and your writing is nothing like I've seen on Fictionpress. So refreshing to see a genuinely good writer. Can't wait to see your work out on the internet as an actual motion-picture. Fantastic.
3/18/2015 c7 The Turophile
Nooooo! Rider does drugs? Poor guy! . At least he's agreed to try and quit now :( I really hope he stays clean now! And I would love to have been able to be one of the background people in the web series. If only I lived in LA. But I live across the Atlantic Ocean, so that's definitely a no-go xD I really hope Jonnie gets a chance to become a webseries, because you've got me hooked!
3/11/2015 c6 Jackie
Just FYI, you can't 'copy paste' anything on fictionpress anymore (to prevent plagiarism), so unless somebody types out that entire kickstarter link by hand (which is unlikely, with all those numbers), people aren't going to the website. Maybe post the link on your profile?
3/9/2015 c5 Shadows11
this story is very interesting.. please say there is more ?
2,948 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »