for Julia

2/24/2011 c1 31Ashen Inclementia
This made me giggle in pleasure. It's absolutely horrifying, what he did to her, and I love it. Great job.
9/16/2007 c1 Single Bullet Revolver
Oh...I feel like, a child...getting the toy he so badly wanted for Christmas when I read this.

I've only been looking for a good piece of dark, twisted, beautiful horror since three in the morning; And I've found it.

Makes me smile.

This was splendid. Amazingly written; I mean, I may actually be in love. I've read the rest of your stuff, but this is by far my favourite.

Please, I beg you...keep it up. I need the occassional dose of horror as if it was a drug.
9/14/2007 c1 tunes2
Again, this fits the 'Horror' category perfectly. There were some misspelled words but not enough to draw my attention away from the story. LOL, how do you come up with this stuff? I'm not asking to seem like a bitch but I'm honestly curious! haha. Poor little girl, her brother is such a-coughcough psycopath coughcough-it's scary. I'm usually not the type for reading gore but I couldn't look away. I dig it :D.
9/13/2007 c1 4jammi
Wow, how sick is it that that is one of the most beautifully written pieces I've read on here?

Well, not *sick* so much as extremely creepy, the emotions and imagery and the flow of the words was brilliant.

You have an amazing way with words, and, I hate gore. Like I have never seen, and will never see, Saw, Hostel and the others. But this dragged me in, and ugh, love it.

Really, really well written and everything just fit so perfectly even though it's disgusting. Amazing job.
9/12/2007 c1 A Sordid Fairy Tale
whoa-wow!

Rare to find something on here that draws emotions, other than "yeah yeah yeah...I'll skim down to the bottom now if you please..."

This...was...literally, whoa-wow! In a good way. Although...I've been seeing too much gore and blood lately.(Texas Chain massacre...wasn't my cup o' tea) This was strangely beautiful.