for Doppelganger

3/25/2008 c2 31ByYourSide
Very interesting beginning! I wanna see where you're going with the whole fallen angel/demon thing! ^^ *will be keeping watch!*
12/26/2007 c6 18Rose Valentine
Ohh . . . so that's why. . .
11/12/2007 c6 26Melladonna
A chapter full of dialouge, but interesting dialouge. I'll patiently await your next update!
11/11/2007 c6 7Nanao Nagase
Hey there, sorry I haven't been reviewing.

First and foremost, I think you chose the wrong rating for the story... I think it should be 'T' and not 'K+'. But I could be wrong.

Good chapter, I was very intrigued by it. This inroduction into Dante's past was very interesting; it explained a lot of things. Your grammar and pacing was good- I enjoyed this chapter immensely.More introduction of each Seraphim Kinght would be good, but I guess you wanted a vague approach to things?

Update soon

11/4/2007 c5 18Rose Valentine
Poor Xin. . . . well, I like the way where this is going. Grammar and spelling was five-star flawless!
10/26/2007 c5 26Melladonna
I'm glad that this was long and it definitely held my interest (most long chapters do) I do have to wonder about the demon Doppleganger...So intriguing.
10/19/2007 c2 kemicalava93
this story was really good :p i like it
10/18/2007 c4 18Rose Valentine
How large Xin's duty is . . .
10/18/2007 c3 Rose Valentine
Poor Xin . . .
10/18/2007 c2 Rose Valentine
Very vivid in itself - automatic fave!
10/15/2007 c4 26Melladonna
This is definitely getting interesting. You're a very talented writer and this story definitely holds my interest. I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the grand work!
10/13/2007 c4 7Nanao Nagase
It's getting better and better, you know? The story is getting clearer and I'm getting more interested in this. More description of the surroundings would be good in this chapter, especially of th Princess's appearance and how the kingdom looks like. You said it was a crappy chapter, but it isn't that bad, actually.

''The Eight Seraphim Knights were born of four spheres, namely the Northern, Eastern, Western and Southern Pillars. Two Knights were forged from each sphere and being of the same sphere, you and Ichiro were very very good friends''

You've already mentioned this earlier, but I guess you repeated it for emphasis.

Xin seems to have gotten himself into deep shit. Hopefully, he gets out of this in one piece... or maybe Dante appears?

Update soon.

10/13/2007 c4 H i b o u P i e
very good.

i don't kno why you say its half assed, although you do repeat words in the same sentence. But thts mkay!

*sigh* poor Xin, i feel bad for him. 1) he's a doppleganger who will eventually be killed, 2) he's gonna be married to a fairy bimbo and 3) he's GOING TO WAR w/out any form of powers!

TT^TT i feel bad for him... so bad...

Sucks to be him then don't it? :)

update soon and glad to hear your finished your exams!

-miku :glomp:
10/13/2007 c4 6The Burnin' Rose
I acn somewhat see what you mean when u say this chaoter is bad. It didnt seem so full of lide like the previous chapters, not much emotion. Your dialogue is still Grade A though and the story still progresses fine, but it seems as if your heart was not in this chapter much. Might I suggest readin a book, since im 14 my parets and teachers are always making me read books whether it be on african-American Literature or a fantasy book, as long as im reading SOMETHING. Readng always give me inspiration, hopoefully it may do the same for you. 6 out of ten on this chapter. good luck!
10/7/2007 c3 7Nanao Nagase
I love that line 'I'm 17, and my hormones sure are raging'. Xin cracks me up with his attitude, but I was intrigued by that flashback. That fairy(?) seems to spell more trouble for Xin.

It seems I've learnt more about Dante in this chapter, but I hope there's more action in the next one. Bring on the badass fights!

28 Page 1 2 Next »