for Reasons I Dread Creative Writing

10/21/2007 c1 879Moondog Dozier
True and humorous. Poetry should be less about rules, and more about heart and emotion. MD:77.
9/21/2007 c1 33WyrdWolf
Lmoa! (yes, lmoa-or have i explained that to you already? *shrug*) Well done here, vixen. Powerfully expresses your point.

wolfie
9/18/2007 c1 57empathic life
*applauds* You rock. Just... Agh. You do. I know people like that. I try to point it out, and they're all "creative license" and it bugs me. . Yup. That's it. Had to struggle through some of the words, though. I'm too tired to decipher it... ^^
9/17/2007 c1 4Sakka-Fenikkusu
This made me laugh. xD I love it.
9/16/2007 c1 18Sir Scott
Poetry is a matter of taste. I still liked the last line. It, is, good, advice!;.

~SirScott
9/16/2007 c1 56printed-peppermint
My friends and I talk about the freakish poetic licenses people take with grammar all the time! Okay, okay, so I admit I may drop a few periods or commas, but still. This is great. Keep writing,

kanii
9/16/2007 c1 871no.peace.los.angeles
Hey now, is that a rip on me? Naw, I know it wasn't. I occasionally don't use punctuation, but that's just if I feel the poem doesn't need it. Most of the time, I'm pretty good about using it. I know the rules - I can break them. ;) This is pretty funny, though. The parody element shines through. :D Keep writing! :)