for Bombs Bursting in Air Mostly

10/24/2020 c1 Otakuami
Damn this was good, not unlike those conventional love stories. Too bad though I think she shouldn't have broken it off just like that and vanished. I guess it's like one of those teenagers relationships that breaks off because one is afraid of getting hurt. I was a bit miffed at how she was ready to walk away instead of sorting things out. She also eerily reminds me of what I do...
11/9/2014 c1 69AlysonSerenaStone
I really enjoyed this! Their arguing was really funny!
4/30/2012 c1 8theKnobblyKneedWriter
Oh I love this ;)
9/12/2010 c1 1Midnight113
Very sweet, I enjoyed this. Well done!
8/14/2010 c1 8SpasticLittleGirl
This. Is. Adorable. :)

It's also a fricking long one-shot too, but I love it :)
12/18/2008 c1 24Ravina
This is very sweet! It makes me want to drag my boyfriend to see fireworks just so we can kiss under them...how sappy do I sound?

- Rebekah
10/27/2008 c1 13blurrylights
That was so sweet! Andrew seems like a nice guy, and I really like Is. Great job. :)
7/19/2008 c1 anon
I love this, because the ending was different. Usually it's "OMG is that what happened? I totally forgive you now! I love you again." I like how she didn't jump into his arms, but the issue was still resolved.

Good stuff.
3/23/2008 c1 4Stylo
Aww!

And that, my friends, is called closure.

I don't think there's ever such a thing as a good break up. But at least you have the reconcilliation here after :)

Good job. It was very readable, light-hearted, and funny :)
3/10/2008 c1 Hyperroll
well, i really liked this little piece. it's kinda really good actually. i'm surprised you don't have more reviews because i think this is great. it's not cliche, but not depressing and the language is nice as well. you may have a few words missing here and there, but aside from that, you did an amazing job
2/15/2008 c1 9milenaa
From the ones I've read so far, I guess this was the best writing you did. I like how the ending is still left a bit open, even if they have sort of talked it out. Nice work! A few errors, true, but nothing that would make most readers cringe.
12/17/2007 c1 23Kaede Kitsurani
Hehe. Since the fourth of July? Nice.

Anyway, this was cute. Hope to read some more of your stuff. =)
12/10/2007 c1 9Lily Llynn
This is very different, and very well-written! Such an original plot (with some many seen things, but that's excusable). I really like this one because it's not typical "girl gets guy" or "guy gets girl." But it's still sweet, and I'm very glad artistic dreamer suggested this to me, which is why I'm adding it to my c2. (:
9/29/2007 c1 4Limera