for My Sister's Wedding

2/1/2009 c6 1Julia Nathan
ugh! Now i have to wait! so sad! They need to be together like now...seriously. Can't wait to hear about the girls' day out!
2/1/2009 c4 Julia Nathan
You have this chapter on here twice! And when had they met up in the first place? You know at the beginning and then she's like yeah he rolls a lot in his sleep blah blah blah how did they know and ugh yr confusing me but as I've said i like the idea but I'm getting really confused!
2/1/2009 c3 Julia Nathan
did you confuse the names in this part cuz at first you say Lina's in his car with her feet on the dash and then you say Anna? And then in the flashback,who's Stephenie? Did you mean Sara? And when you had him say i hope anna gets rid of her soon what did you mean? I really like yr idea for this but some of the things are confusing me.
9/16/2008 c3 1esmeralda123
halariouse story hahahha

i love it keep writing it
9/16/2008 c3 4ThanksForTheEnd
Cute, so far. I really hope you finish it. Update soon!

~Kira
2/3/2008 c3 2D is for Donut
Hi, returning the review! Sounds good but it's just getting started so update update update! I hate it when the good stories don't finish (not that I'm a great updater, but.) I like tall guys but if Mason's 6'6 I might only reach his chest ): Sigh.

And because I'm just friendly like that, HI TO YOUR ROOMMATE!
12/16/2007 c3 mystic.fox
This seems like a cute story and I like it so far. Keep up the good work!
11/11/2007 c2 chocolaterain
when are you going to update?
10/30/2007 c2 5Boodooboo
The ending of the chapter seemed rush, but the whole thing was well done all the same. I wonder what Lina's deal is going to be, I hope it's not a cliche plot. Like she's already engaged or something. Update soon :)
10/30/2007 c1 Boodooboo
The part where he realizes how much he's going to miss her made me tear up a little. :\
9/29/2007 c2 5Eagle Seance
Nice story so far. I liked the foreshadowing bit with the dream. Keep writing!
9/29/2007 c1 Eagle Seance
A good introduction. Realistic characters.
9/29/2007 c2 4Nicole Deming
I love it update soon.
9/29/2007 c2 22BlorangeForever
This story intrigues me. I like the way you write, can't wait to see what happens next!
9/29/2007 c2 47Helizabeth
yay! thats a really good story! i love it! update soon!