for I can't draw tonight baby

3/2/2008 c1 5KatieTheWriter
ooh this is a nice poem! I understand this! Sometimes when I try to write, I'm just not creative enough and it's not gonna happen that night! Good job!
10/3/2007 c1 30life on rewind
Wow! First things first, I really liked this piece and the emotion expressed in it. I think you did a marvellous job of portraying your frustration and the writing all flowed nicely. However, I would set out one or two tips below:

Punctuation. It expresses places where you want the reader to pause and helps with flow and metre. If you dislike using punctuation, I respect that, but if you’re open to comments then maybe you should consider this one!

Thank you for posting this! Maybe you wouldn’t mind checking out a few of my writings too if you feel like it and liked the review? If you do, I recommend my rants. I hope the concrit helped!

Sakura.

[Yes, I copy/paste most of my reviews. So sue me. The concrit changes per review, and you get tips, right? Win/win situation. End of.]
10/3/2007 c1 163sharks don't sleep
I have been "an artist, not quite" so many times. It's frustrating and everything feels wrong. Great job on this, I really like it.

Falcon
10/3/2007 c1 54Artemis Anderson
I love the repitition used here. Amazing work d:)