for Vampire Nights

5/24/2011 c6 1Charlee Rayne
I wonder what happened to them. Did she finally turn?
8/8/2010 c1 roses123
AMAZING!

please plase, pleae, check out my friends oneshot! its about domestic violence + romance!

thankyou!

/s/2747836/1/Easier_To_Just_Pretend

x
7/3/2010 c6 ilovepunks
aw! this is such an awesome story! so cute!

i loved it.

im so glad my sister recommended this for me. cause, i really wanted to read a vampire story but couldnt find one. :}

i personally think that this story deserves more than 32 reviews. your an awesome writer and your really talented!

keep it up!

-ilovepunks. x
6/22/2010 c3 1Mee.And.Yeew
i know she 'loved' him and all but she seems very forgiving for the fact he was going to kill her, and the fact he smacked her round the head and knocked her out kind of thing...
6/22/2010 c2 Mee.And.Yeew
maybe its just because i have a slight fear of the dark but this chapter almost made me jump when my brother called my name just because i got so into the story :P haha

it just all seems a bit soon for the second chapter?
6/22/2010 c1 Mee.And.Yeew
Awh, Poor alice, i would have liked to learn more about Theo
6/22/2010 c6 Mee.And.Yeew
This story seems to have already come to the end before it begins - if you know what i mean

it just seems very fast paced and something very significant happens all the time, im interested into what the plot of this story is going to become, because usually i can guess - but right now there is no possible way of knowing

thanks for the read!
8/2/2009 c6 controlledsoul
I couldn't help reading another story of yours after the bad mood. I really do love both these characters too xD

Although it was a short read, i still enjoyed it and Your ending was really well written. =)
7/16/2009 c6 Alexandra Paige
Aww! That was a great story! I love your writing style.

Your ending was really well written and so was the entire story.

Happy Writing

-Alex
1/2/2009 c6 13blurrylights
I wish there was a definite ending, but I suppose leaving it up to the reader is a good strategy too.

I liked this story a lot, overall. There were a few awkward sentences here and there, but it was well written, and I liked the characters. I liked how you didn't reveal the master's name. That was a nice touch. :)
1/2/2009 c5 blurrylights
Two things:

1. He punched THROUGH his master's body? Weird.

2. And at the end, she faints into Theo's arms. So then how does this happen afterward? "Alice took several deep breaths to steady herself and shifted her position slightly. Her legs were getting cramp from not having moved for so long. She wanted to cry, to let out all her pent-up emotions, but she didn't dare."

That confused me. But other than that, good chapter!
1/2/2009 c3 blurrylights
Yay! He doesn't totally hate her anymore! And when she asked him what time it was, i started laughing. Seriously..her mind is messed up.
1/2/2009 c2 blurrylights
That wasn't exactly surprising. When the lights weren't working, it was kind of obvious that Theo would come back, or someone was there. But what I find interesting is that Theo blames her, and yet before he died, he really liked her. And she did run away to get help. Those must just be minor details in his mind, i guess.
1/2/2009 c1 blurrylights
A great first chapter. The opening line was gripping, and it continued to keep my interest. Alice is an interesting character..she's already well developed, and this is only the first chapter. Same thing with Theo, though. It's like I know them..and i can't wait to keep reading.
9/22/2008 c6 1Bipolarised
sup? that was excellent, really, i haven't read a good story like this for a long time! thanks for making my day. another thing, the quotes u use at the beginning of each chapter a really good, they way they correspond to the content of the chapter.

really good work, seriously.
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »