for A Sinner's Reprieve

1/9/2010 c19 MV
i suppose there's not much you can do now, since the story is complete and all. you should really try and look for a beta reader to help you with your grammar and all though. other than that, it is an 'ok' story - i would had said good story but the whole i'm-dying-but-a-huge-bandaid-saved-my-life thing kinda turned me off.
10/12/2009 c20 5Nameless Shana
(tons of clapping) seji reunited w/ his father ^.^
10/12/2009 c17 Nameless Shana
NOO seji you must live! u must live!
10/12/2009 c16 Nameless Shana
SEJI. his life is really deep in a hole. goin' deeper too
10/12/2009 c14 Nameless Shana
another great chapter ^.^..now to figure out who's the guy. I"m thinking it's his father(prediction!)
10/12/2009 c12 Nameless Shana
a prostitatude now. they paid alot but i don't think that's the best job
10/12/2009 c8 Nameless Shana
staying on the street surely made his defensive sytem of NOT trusting strangers that easily has been broken -.-'
10/12/2009 c6 Nameless Shana
hmm...doesn't he know it was drugs(narrows eyes) I'm guessing he doesn't realize it yet
10/12/2009 c2 Nameless Shana
even his own mother had shun him. T.T
10/12/2009 c1 Nameless Shana
(continues to read) this is really really good. I want to know what happens next
6/10/2009 c1 in la la land
Aw.

What happened to Car Ride?

Please put it back up. It was my favorite story by you.
12/6/2008 c22 HellOnToast
Wow...Great story!
11/8/2008 c1 Nooker
I really appreciate this. You've taken this to a level of maturity that I thought I wouldn't see. It's important to show people the consequences of this types of actions, because they are very real. In fact, this whole thing is a very true idea, one that needs to be explored more often. You hold a lot of power in your hands with this, and you are using it wisely. This was a well done, only a few things that I noticed could be better. I'm going to keep reading now, but I just wanted you to know that I feel you're doing something important with this, whether you realize it or not.
7/16/2008 c15 Midnights Scream
wow. he's pretty far gone. poor guy so addicted to drugs he doesn't know what to do anymore
7/15/2008 c9 Midnights Scream
wow. Seji is a little dense at time. I'm surprise he survived so long and hasn't been caught. great job!
120 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »