for Vampire Lover

10/20/2008 c1 Casey
whoa! i really like this story but judging by the time of your last update id say tht your no longer writing it...hope you change your mind and update real soon! :)
3/29/2008 c4 2Rika Onienkai
I love it! I couldn't stop reading. You need to have it beta'd there are spelling erros and word choice errors. The story is great.
12/8/2007 c4 Lady Galriee
Great job. I can't wait til your next update.
11/6/2007 c3 lexy
(loud applause)Man..it keeps getting better and better...love it...(even more applause)
11/6/2007 c2 lexy
Awsome...amazing...i loved it... to good...(applaus)
10/25/2007 c3 1Katherine-the-greate
sweet...this was another amazing chapter, but there are a few things you might want to look at. there are a lot of places where the tense is wrong. Please update soon!
10/24/2007 c2 Katherine-the-greate
I wonder what that 'infection' is... interisting. cute chapter, although I think that Alice seems to be falling for Armand a litte, mind you, just a smige, too fast. but that makes it cute too. great chapter. Please update soon!
10/24/2007 c1 Katherine-the-greate
cool beginning! I already love Armand. one thing though you might want to look at is the very beginning part. when he is standing on the top of a building, I thought he was in his home with his butler coming to serve him or something and the girl was in a room he was looking in on, or something like that. Great story, thanks for posting! please update soon!