for Tempest Night

12/3/2008 c8 30Kali Sword
WOOT! Annabelle gone vampire! Greatness! Loved it and this time there were only grammatical errors or the wrong word in place of what you meant to say, good job.

:D Can't wait for more!
11/26/2008 c7 Kali Sword
Wow, oh noes! He's going to turn her into a vampire isn't he!

:) Cools thanks for the quick update! Awesome-sauce, only a few spelling errors (think that's the most frequent criticism I give :S) but they are very few. Good job and I hope to read the next chapter soon! Will that be the last chapter or will you continue the story?

Love ya!
11/19/2008 c6 Kali Sword
AWW! You are so evil! Loved it but it was an evil cliff hanger!

Good job on this, although there were minor spelling errors. Plot development has improved in this story and I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapter.

Very interesting elements you've decided to include with Alrick the vampire being able to walk on holy ground and the fact that such horrid acts of violence are happening at a church make it very interesting. Why did you choose that?

Another thing I'd like to ask is why would Annabelle move back where she knew that her father had lived? There are many other places and she could have moved anywhere in the world... I think the last place on Earth she would ever want to be around would be that city in which her father lived in and all those memories would be.
10/1/2008 c5 sousie
update the next chapter soon
9/30/2008 c5 Kali Sword
OMG! This was great! A few spelling errors but NOTHING compared to what they once were!

Wow, this is really good. I didn't remember what the story was about so I re-read the WHOLE THING! I think I remember something of the first chapter but this was great.

I kinda like how they have just been referred to as "he" and "she" or "her" "him" and what not. It's a very nice touch. I love how it's turned out.

Keep up the good work and I hope you update more frequently! Writing is always good for the soul.
1/26/2008 c4 sousie
i like it keep it up and update soon
1/25/2008 c3 sousie