for A Flower Said

11/28/2009 c1 128vitriolicvermilion
I love this poem! The ambiguity only adds to its mystique and suspenseful elements.

I enjoy the way you used the dashes at the end of some lines to break up the rhythm...it was powerful and unique.

Random note: I love your pen name. Forizzle (:

Also, thank you for the fantastic review on Waiting!
12/21/2008 c1 4Jasion Drake
I did not get it.

But I got something out of it.

And that's all that matters. :)
4/17/2008 c1 13Panchromatic
interesting imagery and such. i like "a purple stream of indulgent lies" and "lingering scents of the putrid undead." very strange and good. i would take out the little dashes after "indulgent" and "emotional"-you'd get the same freeform effect. just a suggestion though.

thanks for the fav on wednesday's child! it made me happy. :)
10/28/2007 c1 whonow
I like obscure poetry. Understanding it as you understand it isn't an issue for me, as I can appreciate the words themselves without boggling myself over what you 'really mean'. And I am appreciating your words. :

I read it aloud for the fun of it. Lovin' how it just rolls off the tongue and melts into it at the same time. No rhythmic issues here, girlfriend. Lol. Altogether a pleasant poem. Good imagery. Guess I'll be off now. :

-Catfish
10/25/2007 c1 Dellarose
WHOA, Aleksy Lorraine, you're an up-and-coming poet! This is beautiful.

“Adoration, rooted and seething

In the deepest of emotional-

Pathos. Harken the call of

Those who neglect.”

I love that part. I love it.

And since when did you have another story? Why am I behind? AHH!
10/24/2007 c1 4Leinnansidhe
God damn, this was excellent.

Your breakup and fracturing of thoughts and sentences is well executed, making it really interesting and some words in particular huge focal points. For example "Lies" and "Pathos" stood out very strongly against the rest of the repective lines.

Also, the word choice and descriptions were beautiful. I'm once again in awe at your vocabulary. "A purple stream of indulgent-Lies." is now one of my favourite lines from a poem ever. Beautiful. Just beautiful.
10/24/2007 c1 5Orlok
I loved this. Very beautiful writing style.

Keep it up!