for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum

6/24/2012 c30 1N-K-W
Awww!
6/24/2012 c8 1TheKiralee
Noo... I liked Chris D: Does that mean he's out of the picture now, or? Eh, I guess I'll find out xD

Love this story :D
Holy shit.
6/22/2012 c1 N-K-W
Excellent start!
6/22/2012 c30 f0r3v3rstr0n9
I love this story! I'm one of those people that just loves reading drama- i have issues! (;- So i really loves this! Its so realistic&Amazing!(:
6/20/2012 c30 Maryam
Well god damn, you know i spent all night reading this. I was hooked from the first chapter. I love the plot, although there are many love/hate stories around it was undoubtedly original. Even though i spent all night reading this i really want more of Matt and Aaron. Well done to finishing such an amazing story. Honestly its such an achievement and THANK YOU for providing me with such great entertainment :)
6/17/2012 c29 5dream-beautiful
I'm curious, how old are Matt and Aaron? I figured they were seniors but there was no talk of graduating or anything.
6/7/2012 c30 carleyshake
That was amazing!

I Specially love the last few chapters because of the jealousy case, it was hilarious xD I've always adore that kind of scene, TBH, I'm not sure why, maybe because for me Jealous guys are so cute

Anyway this is one of my favourite stories here in FP, it's well written, realistic, the relation wasn't so far like the other stories, you basically showed everything. I love it so much! Matthew valentine is my favourite character, he is so hot, and I just love his personalities and attitude here, he was so badass, bad boy eh but he also have a sweet side which makes him more attractive, I want to have a boyfriend like him, he is my ideal type :)

I thought Aaron was pretty cool character too, she wasn't like the other girl character I've read, she was actually surprisingly...peaceful, calm despite having so much problem. I would go crazy if I have her situation, her life is a mess! Anyway I still love her, she's basically my 2nd fav.

Cameron was interesting too! I love how he helped her during the jealousy case, the cafeteria scene was hilarious! God I was laughing my ass off xD

There's a lot of time where I find the story, but there will always be a lonely, sad scene like when she cried on the classroom...I can relate to some of the things you wrote, You're amazing!

Good Job
5/28/2012 c30 EclipsesForEyes
Loved it! Thats all I can say it's been quite a while that I don't find a story that's not do corny and cliched absolutely amazing!
5/28/2012 c30 g
this story was really amazing! I was hooked the moment i started reading your story :)
5/21/2012 c30 vitajenny
Boy, did the characters frustrate me to no end at some parts.

But the plot was extremely interesting! Totally a good read.
5/20/2012 c1 heytheredemonsit'smeyagirl
I love this story!
5/16/2012 c30 anony-mouse
Wow. Let me start by saying that I rarely ever read stories this long online, mainly because I lose interest part way through. Not only that but I rarely ever a story this long in such a short time: I read it from start to finish in one day. So overall that was a very good story. I loved how you didn't have them falling in love in the 5th chapter and married in the 10th but took your time to develop their relationship in a realistic way. You also didn't do the opposite which is, in an attempt to realistically develop a romance, having too much filler material and repeated scenes to slow down the development of the romance.

I also liked how you had Alyssa and Cameron's romance on the side so that the entire story wasn't focussed on 2 characters and how their romance helped the development of Aaron and Matt.

There was real emotion in the story which kept my attention. As much as I love light-hearted chick-flicks, it's stories like this that are more memorable and truly affect the audience. On the other hand, I also loved how it wasn't depressing because that is where I feel a lot of romance stories go wrong as the author is too busy tryin to make it real that they forget that a lot of people read for an escape and for me I want to escape depressing things in my own life and I don't want to depressed by someone else's life especially if that person wasn't even real. Aaron's story was sad but it wasn't written in a depressing way, if you get what I mean, or at least Aaron did not sound like someone who was permanantly looking for a cliff to jump off. Aaron may have been sad and feeling helpless at times, but you put across that she was a fighter which I loved.

I also loved the epilogue, it wasn't the cliche everything worked out automatically and they got married and had 2 kids: a boy like him and a girl like her. It was more real than that and so it was more uplipting. You showed how their relationship was and you showed that even though everything wasn't alright, it will be. Especially with the part about Chris, you didn't have them walk in one day and have Chris be this happy problem-free guy who accepted both their relationship and their changed personalities. I liked how Chris was not quite alright but you let aus know that he will be soon.

And oof course it goes without saying how much I loved the main couple, in the end they were adorable together.

I'm so sorry for writing such a long review and I'm pretty sure I can say much more. So I'll just finish with I absolutely love this story.

P.S. I really like your other stories too and the comment on your profile about being a bad writer is completely unwarranted.

P.P.S I just realized how posh I sound in this review, so I'm sorry about that: England can do that to a girl.
1,984 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »