for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum

7/15/2017 c31 1abean17
I just finished the story and I've gotta say you've completely blown me away. Like, this is probably one of the best stories I've ever read. The characters progressed and developed so much through out the story that it just left me completely dazed like wow you know how to write! I really really liked how you didnt rush anything, everything took its time as it should and it made it more realistic. As for the dramatic aspect of the story, it was really dramatic, but honestly I love those kinds of story so I saw no problem with that. All in all, this was an amazing story that kept me on the edge the entire tine I was reading, and I could barely set my phone down for two minutes trying to finish it. So good and am really impressed! Thank you for writing such an amazing story!
7/14/2017 c12 abean17
Okay I know you completed this story like 2 years ago, but I'm going to review anyway because I know how much I love reviews on my stories so here it goes. I've only read up to chapter 10 or 11 but right now, here are my initial thoughts. I really like your writing style, in my opinion it's really organized and you're able to describe the characters without listing off their traits, I don't know if that makes sense but I just know I personally dont like when characters traits or physical appearances are just listed out, you weave it in which is really awesome. Also, I know this is a love/hate thing, which is probably my favorite kind of story, but Matt is so harsh it blows my mind. I'm guessing theres gonna be more development on his charcater later on in the story that will explain why he's like that or at some point he'll soften up but he's really very cold. Other than that, I can honestly say that I'm really excited to read the rest of this story, and also the writing of this story is probably one of my favorite that I've ever read especially the first chapter prolouge thing really caught my attention!
3/31/2017 c1 Yana
Hey! Are you on wattpad?
1/31/2017 c1 karansingh7sukhvihar
Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 su
1/15/2017 c30 woodlander
Just wanted to give you a cyber high five for this story! I loved it! It was entertaining and well-written, and I always love a misunderstood character. It was a great way to spend my Saturday :)
1/2/2017 c2 5marzmez
FYI: "the sent I had been anticipating caught my attention". It should be "scent".
12/25/2016 c17 SimplyCourageous
Ok. I have to be completely honest. As soon as you said that the baby's father and Aaron had probably never spoken, I guessed that it was Todd because he is so damn quiet. Thanks for making such an interesting story.
12/21/2016 c30 Guest
Love love this story... What is the story name from Matt's POV? I really really want to read from his point of view pls
10/31/2016 c31 Guest
Wow. Just... Wow. I read this story in almost one day. I just couldn't stop reading. It's one of the best stories I have ever read. It's so well written! I have read alot of these "Love-hate" stories and this is by far the best one. It's so realistic! You actually let Matt and Aarons development take time, and I really really Love that. And I fell in love with Matt and find myself fantasizing about him (not even ashamed to admit it) all the time. You are a very talented writer and You should get your stories puplished for real!

Love ~

Sara, sweden
9/1/2016 c1 Lillian Rose
It's been years...I still love everything about this story.
8/28/2016 c30 Fish go moo
Your an amazing author! This story is absolutely brilliant!
7/3/2016 c31 Mrs. Awesomesauceness
LOVED IT!
6/10/2016 c12 Guest
OMG! this story is better than any romance novel I have ever read! It just be a BOOK! Why aren't there stories like these where the main characters ACTUALLY hate each other as in not attracted and trying to refuse their attraction. LOVE this! Keep it up!
5/9/2016 c31 7IcanzIIravor
This was a fantastic read. I'll never understand people who plagiarize others' works. You are a talented writer.
5/9/2016 c29 IcanzIIravor
Best chapter yet. Had me dancing like Snoopy.
1,984 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »