for First Impressions

12/29/2007 c5 1The Brilliance of the Mindless
I do enjoy your first five chapters. I look forward to your next update and the information of what happens next. :)

Rebekah
12/29/2007 c1 The Brilliance of the Mindless
I very much enjoyed the first chapter of your story. It seems like an interesting story line.

Rebekah
12/14/2007 c5 148tangledwebweweave
Aw! So sad. I'm so sorry that that happend...

Ohh...She got him a GIFT! He needs to get her one now.

I can't wait. Keep it up and good work!

~b~e~g
12/14/2007 c4 tangledwebweweave
Ha! That was so funny. I love the way you write. I can't wait to see what happens!

I hope the obvious set up's happen.

That's pretty much it.

Love it!

Keep it up and good job,

~b~e~g
12/13/2007 c5 1Ellkay
Aw that was actually quite sad.

It was nice to get to see a slightly deeper side of Rico!

So is there going to be more to this grandpa story? Maybe a bit of mystery thrown in?

I'm really loving this story, hope you update soon!
12/10/2007 c4 Ellkay
Oh I like this chapter!

They have the same sense of humour which is always nice.

I like the way you've started off their relationship.

Update soon!
12/6/2007 c3 7Restart
Aww! I love it! *smiles widely* UPDATE OR LOSE A LIMB! =]
12/5/2007 c3 5thoughtsofwisdom
Poor Rico. Bianca won't give him the attention he craves.

This should make for an interesting "relationship" LOL.

Rico Mendez. You totally should have named him suave.
11/29/2007 c3 9fleetingdays
wow, good piece of writing here: funny, smart and detailed. god, i love rico. so cool. and bianca is soo cute. can't wait for the next chappie..thanks for reading my story!

-aphrodite
11/28/2007 c3 1Ellkay
I like this story a lot.

Once I read yours I got what you meant about subtle descriptions of characters, that was really well done.

I like Rico, he's a bit cocky though, but I get the feeling he has a bit of a back story, so I'm really interested to see where that goes.

I liked how you introduced like the main characters at the start. makes it easier to know who to look out for.

Honestly, I love this story. Update soon!
11/27/2007 c3 x o x l u u r v e
hello !

your story is very interesting so far.

(i like Rico.)

haha, and that whole cliched thing where the guy suddenly gets interested when the girl gives him a different reaction from what he expects. you just gotta love those.

everything, so far, seems like introduction and i can't wait until they get to Mexico. =) ugh, are they gonna be roommates? go to the same hotel?

i LOVE summer romances.

well. this isn't summer, i'm assuming, but it just feels like it, you know? where you go to a different country and then you meet someone . . .

man, i'm getting all wistful here. ;P

thanks for sharing this with us!

- xoxluurve
11/25/2007 c3 Skeeter the Groundhog
this is a good start, establishing the characters and whatnot. the guy's dialogue made me laugh with all the "man"s and "dude"s, but they I tried speaking man-ish and realized that is actually how they kind of sound. not particularly intelligent at times, i must say.

and rico totally pulls off the cocky intellect thing.

excellent job!

-Skeeter the Groundhog
11/15/2007 c3 79513
It sounds like it's going to be an interesting story, depends on what path you take with this. But great start :)

May I make a suggestion, though?

Why don't you use italicized font when you write personal thoughts? ^^

Can't wait to read more!
11/15/2007 c3 148tangledwebweweave
Oh, I think that Leo and Jessica and Bianca and Rico need to get together.

Aw! His "wiseness" was so cute! :D (I'm sorry, I say that a lot!)

I hope she succumbs to him and talks for a long time.

Keep writing! I can't wait!
11/15/2007 c2 tangledwebweweave
Hey, how did you get the solid line between the two POV's? Oh, and you're supposed to use "five" instead of "5". Just letting you know.

Ha, that was so hilarious with the "all these hot chiquitas".

So cute! I can't wait to see what happens with Rico and the girl!

You're a great writer.