for Empty Apartment

2/8/2015 c1 8PertuzD
... Oh, I love this...

It's full of passion! I like how you caught the emotions, and how you created a solid backstory out of pure casualty! Really, really liked it. Even like your choice of words!

To be honest, not much else is needed here, except maybe a happy ending, but that's up to imagination, no? I think the ending was perfect, though, and loved it just as much!

In any case, keep it up!

Signed,
Random story-lover!
9/13/2013 c1 12UniverseAnxiety
So sad and so well written, no, AMAZINGLY written!
2/12/2013 c1 yoojae
That was so sad! Omg D:
The empty apartment, whyyyy?! and even sadder still that he did not realize it. Too bad Thomas wasn't there to hear it, though I doubt it would have made much of a difference to their situation. Poor Greg. I feel so sad for the both of them.
);
12/10/2011 c1 3Conspicuous Maliciousness
D8

*crawls into emocorner*

So so sad! I really like this! Man, this was so sad~!

I just dont even. Dx
6/17/2011 c1 Taylor n Mia
Awwwww that's so sad!
12/24/2010 c1 1Fate's Apprentice
awe... Im so sad.. very well written. Is that it?
4/20/2010 c1 LittleMissMurdered
Aw, really? D: That's just sad. That's just sad. ): But a great ending. Added lots of affect. Kudos!
1/6/2010 c1 5Aaron-Leon
Wow. That was really good. And sad. Still good though. :)
12/10/2009 c1 1andnobodysmokes
Oh my gosh. This broke my heart. It was brilliant and unexpected, tragic in a way only misunderstandings can be. I loved it, but I'm gonna have to go cry now.
12/7/2009 c1 1stick and straw
I suspected that that was how it was going to end-with him talking to an empty room and not realizing it-but it was still heart-shattering to have those suspicions confirmed. Wonderful story, even though it was so very very sad. :( Keep up the good work.
8/19/2009 c1 8Jessiy
I liked this story. I feel it also gave me an insight into you which is what I like to see. Well written, good characterisation...no ace characterisation. I like the way it's not a happy ending like most, unique and awesome work!

10/10 Jessiy...x
5/22/2009 c1 2Weedkiller Biscuit
oh... this was so sad. when it began i thought it would be just another cliched break up story, but i think this was really quite remarkable. um... i think occasionally you slip into comfortable turns of phrase, or images, but other then that, this was really brilliant. keep up the good work
1/11/2009 c1 m.annbrown
Beautiful yet devestating at the end. (: Nice job!
10/16/2008 c1 Jusmine
Wow...That was absolutely brilliant, O Great One! *grin* Personally, I think "O Brilliant One" works better, but whatever...

I was hoping for a happy ending the whole time...and you made it sad! But I still loved it. :D

Brilliant. Wonderful. Perfect. Incredible. Etc., etc.. :D
7/29/2008 c1 Lee Jung
No matter how many times I go back to read this story, it never fails to have me close to tears and wishing for more.
22 Page 1 2 Next »