for Shadow Fighter Fumi

1/16/2020 c1 Guest
This is one awesome chapter! Looking forward to see how will Fumi and her Shadow Sister fare in the tournament!
1/31/2010 c1 7Niki Tori
That was a good first installment. This is a very neat idea you've developed! I am curious to see what will happen next.

Much Love and Many Hugs!

Niki T.
12/24/2009 c1 2RedAkusha
That was good! oh, and thank you also because you reviewed my story. Do continue reading my story, I would appreciate it if you comment my story again. Merry Christmas (2009)
10/9/2009 c1 1XKuroxYukiTenshiX
I relly like your story it was realy decriptive and good and yor a relly gud writer.
12/18/2008 c1 5Senkai Ninja
An interesting beginning to what looks like an interesting story! I certainly wasn't expecting Fumi's sparring partner to be her sister, and I liked Kyoko posing as a shadow to avoid detection. I'm expecting another chapter soon! :P
12/23/2007 c1 6Animate84
Thank you all very much for commenting.

I will continue, I ain't finished with this story. Thanks for encouraging me to continiue. You guys are great.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
12/14/2007 c1 NakeDEyeSheriFf
So... great...

Now this is originality... i like the way you described the relationship between the two sisters... although... the cause of kyoko's death was pictured as some kind of random accident... nonetheless... this intrigued me... As i were reading the words... i could pictured the whole scene in my mind... i want to see what happens next...

come to think of it... if Fumi has a spectre for a sparring partner... then it might be possible that her future opponents have some kind of wierd secrets with them as well... O_O...

i like it... i will defenitley wait for the next chapter...
11/25/2007 c1 8Fuyuzuki Yukina
Really interesting story. So, I take it that Kyoko dwells in Fumi's shadow? ^^; And I'm kinda intrigued with the 'unfinished promise' Fumi's talking about.

A bit clarification with the punctuations, too, like in the 'She is my shadow My sister My sparring partner' part. Other than that, I have no more comments.

Keep up the good work and thanks for reading my story, by the way~ ^^

-Yuki
11/8/2007 c1 2MelOta
Intresting.. Like it so far look forward to read the rest!
11/6/2007 c1 26Melladonna
This is a pretty interesting story. I'm actually getting a little hooked from the first chapter, which is a rare occurance on my behalf.

Please update soon!

If you have the time, feel free to check out my works as well.
11/5/2007 c1 3Madness-Soldier
Interesting concept to write about. It essence, it is reminescent of Unknown from Tekken Tag, however that may be just my opinion. Anywho, for just a bit of CC, you tend to shift from present tense to past tense very often in your sentence structure. It actually didn't bother me that much, but it may confuse some so you might want to address that. Other than that, I have given you your first review, and good job and I'll be looking out for more of this. Good luck.