for Seduction and Deduction

7/1/2008 c7 13blurrylights
This is really good- please finish it!

Lila is so clueless- I love her!
4/6/2008 c7 kitkat74
im really curious as to what's going to happen...suspence!
3/28/2008 c7 13The Teller of Stories
YES! I saw the fight! I saw it all! in my head of course,...very well writen, I love it, I didn't see any grammar errors but I suck at editing and stuff. I love the line "Oh, I thought you said come in," from Avon because its one of those 'I know you didn't say anything but I thought I should come in anyway wether your friend liked it or not.' things! I Heart this story!
3/27/2008 c7 2Kittydog Lover
Ok... Great chapter! I still think that Avon is the best! =^) I think that Darren should die but don't do that for real because then she would be sad and then be depressed and stuff... And you should do more on the new girl... In fact Lila should have Avon and the new girl should have Stan... That is just my opinion though... Don't think that I am taking over your story or anything please... Update SOON!
3/27/2008 c7 mystic.fox
Clueless much? All that testosterone going on...I don't think I'd be able to handle it. I'd probably end up cussing them out just because of that and blame it on hormones :). Good chapter, update soon.
3/20/2008 c6 Kittydog Lover
Wow great so far! Love it! Please please please update SOON! And just in case it still counts, I think she should be with Avon... Just in case
3/20/2008 c6 13The Teller of Stories
YES YES YES! perfect,...I like taht chapter,...you can so see the love square,...Darren, Avon and Stan should get into a big fight over her,...that would be so funny...lol...there was a few grammar mistakes but nothing really big, and I only saw two,...great chapter,...update soon!
1/19/2008 c4 abc1234
Avon!
1/18/2008 c4 9Stooped
Eh hehehe. She. Is. Totally. CLUEless! Teehee! I love the story but then theres the thing in all love triangle stories that the girl is clueless in: she always wises up eventually and she always has to choose one of them. How depressing is that? Despite how much fun these kind of stories are... Well, I don't want to be repetitive. ANYways. Continue the story as quickly as possible!
1/18/2008 c4 mystic.fox
I'm going to go with Avon.
1/18/2008 c4 love love
well u cant really ask who we want her with yet...we need more on the guy's personalities...and more fluff
1/18/2008 c4 13The Teller of Stories
I have been reading, I would like Lila to be avon, he seems to like her anyway, I don't really like Darren too much, but that my just be me, keep writing!

P.S- R&R my latest works: I'n in Love with a Vampire I & II!

Teller of Stories
1/18/2008 c1 ugw
Okay, I'm going to tell you right now that you've got me hooked on your idea. But there's a catch, even though I like your idea - I think that the way you wrote it is sort of sketchy, it's a little bland to say the least. Your story has this spice and the character has it too, the shy-type of spice, but it seems like you're not using her emotions and personality to her full potential and that's nerving. The story is REALLY, really good and I love how you delivered it, but I feel as if that you need to put more decription into it.

'Cause the only thing that I know is that the twins are hot and that's all - I'll need further description other than that. But it's okay - you're working hard on your stories and that's really admirable. I hope that you can continue this story, because I really enjoy reading the first two (or three chapters) and I'm anxiously waiting for the rest.

writing this review,

ugw.
1/13/2008 c3 9Stooped
OMIGOD

i love it.
1/8/2008 c3 ashki
ah! i love both of the boys, but what do you say, if you add one more guy to the picture/ like a love square...i'm such a sucker for romance^^
27 Page 1 2 Next »