for Those Stupid Butterflies

1/5/2010 c5 2AmeriqueVida
wonderful. Looking forward to the next chapter~
1/5/2010 c4 AmeriqueVida
aw! Melting Ice Queen, yes you are! XD
1/5/2010 c3 AmeriqueVida
yay! Ethen is begining to sorta kinda stand Zen! :)
1/5/2010 c2 AmeriqueVida
loved this chapter. XD
1/5/2010 c1 AmeriqueVida
XD Zen is so Zen.
10/20/2009 c5 PhantomDaisuke
i love this story XD ahaha but looks like u hvent made an update to it for a while. oh please make the next chapter i cant wait to see what happens between the two XD. and hopefully sum action happens between them like bubbles ahaha XD. keep up good work :3
10/16/2009 c5 cancelaccount
Are you going to continue this story? Pretty please update! :)
9/24/2009 c5 8Dreaming Maya
THIS STORY IS GREAT! It's so funny, I love Zen. But not enough to not want to take his job as Ethan's soulmate. Won't Ethan be assulted by females trying to claw his eyes out or something after watching a certain youtube video? Hah, poor guy. Can't wait for the next chapter.
6/16/2009 c5 JerryOnigiri
Please continue this story, I really like it.
6/1/2009 c2 Masquerade of Misanthropy
Aw...poor Ethan. I can't even imagine being around someone who talks as much as Zen does, especially since he's so used to being alone. There is some truly excellent characterization going on here, nice job!
6/1/2009 c1 Masquerade of Misanthropy
Oh my. That was too funny, I was cracking up the entire way through. This first chapter kind of reminds me of Dr. Seuss's Green Eggs and Ham, but in a good way, I promise! Loving the character contrast too :D
5/1/2009 c5 1xXSingleRedTearXx
I'm not sure how I got to chapter five. I'm not sure how Ethan got to chapter five. I thought Zen was cute for the first five minute . . . until he actually started talking a lot. I found nothing about him endearing. Nothing. I wanted so badly for Ethan to slap him as hard as physically possible. Furthermore, there is /nothing/ cute about weeboos. And Zen was a weeboo. The one time I did like him when he was upset. That was the only time I liked his character.
4/5/2009 c5 SineMetu
You are a genious. I was laughing the whole time reading this. Pssh screw Ethan. Zen, you can live with me. XD Pleasee update. ^_^
4/1/2009 c5 9XxShadowDancerxX
MWAHAHAHAHAHA! He is weakening Zen! Go get him! XD So cute!
4/1/2009 c3 XxShadowDancerxX