for Josie

1/20/2008 c1 29diffident
The last stanza seems like it's cut off very abruptly at the end of each line.. but it seems intentional. Kind of like a shattered edge of glass is abrupt.

marie
1/20/2008 c1 197riotmaker
i. fucking. love. it.

gorgeous . simple .
12/27/2007 c1 612simpleplan13
short, but insanely sad... great piece
12/18/2007 c1 174a silenced revolution
Like other reviewers said, I think this is easily relatable for many people. These haiku really capture the emotion.
12/14/2007 c1 19VIOLENTLYmistaken
interesting. I like how you titled it "Josie" and then offered no explanation. Or perhaps it's an allusion to something that I missed?

oh well, I just like the vagueness of it, and how you seem to trail off on some of the lines, as if you're leaving the thoughts unfinished.

and once again THANK YOU for the reviews. They're so uplifting since I feel like such crap about my writing lately:D
12/7/2007 c1 14Symphany is lyrical bliss
Intense.

I think this is something most people could easily relate to.

Great use of haiku.

I personally always have a difficult time writing them and admire anyone who can use them effectively.

It's probably just cause you're awesome.

am i right?

im right.

haha ily
11/12/2007 c1 sylvia's syndrome
This is a portrait of many people, I think. You did a nice job capturing emotions in this piece. Keep up the good work!
11/12/2007 c1 233kelsi bones
I really like haiku poetry, and this piece is no exception. There's a lot of emotion in it, and it's so real. I also like the way you used two verses instead of just one.

k.X