for Lonely Without You

9/15/2010 c10 ricemidget
dundundun! it just gets better and better! =D
9/14/2010 c9 3xoxlizzie
Aw, Michael is sweet :D I'm jealous of Ari, lol. Update quickly! This story is awesome (I know I have said that a lot, lol)! I need to see what is going to happen between them! Write until your fingers turn purple and fall off (Not literally)! I need to know what will happen!
9/14/2010 c7 xoxlizzie
Another cliffhanger! I can't wait to see what Michael did to Ari!
9/14/2010 c5 xoxlizzie
Another fantastic chapter! I love the plot of this story! It is awesome! :D Michael is a great character!

P.S- The name Ari is so unique! I love it!
9/14/2010 c3 xoxlizzie
Omg, MAJOR cliffhanger! I loove it! I can't wait to read more!
9/10/2010 c9 Jaded Devil
I love this story so much. It's such an enjoyable read! I like Ari's struggle between wanting to just run back into Michael's arms, or still unforgiving and angry over him leaving in the past. Looking forward to the next chapter!
9/9/2010 c9 wonderland212
I'm excited to see where this story goes...i really like how strong-willed Ari is, the way he is acting is realistic and had i been in his shoes i probably would have reacted the same way,lol.

I really like the plot and your version of how vampires are made...i can already tell that there will be some action and did i mention how hot Michael is, even with the creepy eyes.

BTW- i like the new writing style :)
9/4/2010 c8 2toinfinity
Favorite chapter by far. There was just something about it that really caught me, I loved it.

Im glad youre not making Ari forgive Michael right away, yet I do think he SHOULD forgive him, not yet though ( ;

Anyway, update soon!
8/29/2010 c8 Jaded Devil
Oh wow, this is such a good story! I love the creativity you put into it - not the typical vampire story. =) And I'm glad that Ari didn't just jump to forgive Michael.
8/29/2010 c8 ricemidget
Ah that was sad! but i liked it...? hahaha chapter went pretty well! keep it up =]
8/27/2010 c8 julliette
oh i loved it
8/26/2010 c8 anythingiwanttowatch
Awesome! Write more please!
8/26/2010 c8 Wanabet
I like this writing style, really well written chapter, lets see what else you got. Update soon.
8/19/2010 c7 Ratts
This is so interesting! I need more!
8/19/2010 c7 ricemidget
WHOA! cliff hanger! Ari is going to be pissed i'm sure. can't wait to read the next chapter!
41 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »