for Unrequited Love

10/13/2009 c15 5Nameless Shana
great chapter. shiro must really love his brother ^.^
10/13/2009 c13 Nameless Shana
(jumping up and down) must find out now(goes to read next chapter)
10/12/2009 c2 Nameless Shana
Seji seems totatly different in this story
4/28/2008 c18 Arisa Ash
Aww! Such a cute ending. You're a really great writer! I wish you good luck with the rest of your writing.
4/28/2008 c3 4loved.c
i love seiji too. he reminds me of ryuichi sakuma from gravitation, don't know if you've ever seen that, but the two of them are exactly the same. adorable retards.
4/27/2008 c5 Arisa Ash
LOL The first thing that popped in my head when I started reading this was "I wanna take you to a gay bar" from that song by Electric Six. XD This was a good chapter. Very funny! I'm going to take a quick break from reading this, because I have somethings to do today, but I should be back to read more of your awesomeness later! Seriously, I'll get bored and come back within the hour. Anyways, keep up the good work!

4/27/2008 c4 Arisa Ash
Awesome chapter, and just as funny as always. I love Seiji. One minute he was all serious, and the next he was like "OOH! Kitty's ass!" LOL Well not exactly like that, but you know. ^_^ Anyways, keep up the good work.

4/27/2008 c3 Arisa Ash
Great update! This is really funny. Keep up the good work!

4/27/2008 c2 Arisa Ash
LOL Seiji's such a spazz, I love him. He's totally retarded. It's awesome. Anyways, great chapter. Kitty Kira is going to need to adjust to Seiji and his Seiji-ness soon, or else he'll go crazy. Hehe ^_^ Keep up the good work!

4/27/2008 c1 Arisa Ash
Hey! I'm back. This is a pretty good chapter ^_^ Kitty seems like a fun person. My only semi-complaint is that their backgrounds are extremely similar. It doesn't bother me a whole lot, but it would have been nice to read about something new. And once again I see my favorite sentence... well at least a semi-altered version of it: "Ack, I heard the seedy parts of town were where the rapists, murderers, drug dealers, crackwhores, ordinary whores, serial killers, and hobos tend to roam wild." Still very funny. Anyways, off to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
12/22/2007 c18 the rocky horror picture show
AW, what an awesome ending. This chapter was hilarious! XD Aw man, why did this story have to end-?
12/19/2007 c18 2mellycontrary
T_T I didn't want to see it end, but this was unbelievably well-written! I loved it so much, Brittany! I owe you so much for including my precious Kira in it! .
12/19/2007 c18 9Kirie Toshi
“Oh, so you guys WERE going to have sex! Ew, buttsex—”

That made me laugh SO-HARD XD

But anyways! I'm glad Shiro and Seiji found eachother again x3 because in the prequal (...or the story before this that this story... DX you know what I mean) they seemed really close and now they're together and everything's all hunkydory!

I really hope you do another story with Seiji and Kira (or Seiji-kun and Kitty XD) even if it's just one chapter! -begs- jk ^^;

all in all! Great story! :D
12/19/2007 c18 11MlleKathy
LOL CUTENESS.

=D I loved the end. x3
12/19/2007 c18 Pandora Snow
This was a really good story! Gah, I am so happy I read the sequel. I didn't think I would be able to read it, due to being grounded and all! The epilogue was good, don't be so modest! ;D I liked how he used Seiji's own words to comment him back! It made me smile big. And woo, thank you too! Can't wait for your next story!
93 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »