for Reality

5/13/2010 c1 19Eternal Skies
that's an awesome beginning

one hell of one

i felt creeped out at the lines, there's something dark in the narrator's soul o_o
5/1/2008 c71 52Frostany
You are so right, life is so much more then obsessions and regrets. Sometimes a person needs to realize this over and over before they can let go of those obsessions and regrets though, I hope you only needed to realize this once, I know that through your writing you have the power to help many others realize this as well. Your writing is so straight forward and honest and I think that it really can make changes. Keep on choosing to live. You may have to make the choice every morning when things get tough but keep on making that choice. You deserve it.
3/6/2008 c70 26the big crunch
i'm glad to see more chapters. it's so realt and true and honest.
3/5/2008 c70 52Frostany
It really sounds like things are going in a great direction for you and I'm really happy for you. Recovering from an eating disorder is hard work and it can be scary to give up something that has helped you cope (like not eating). I think you're really brave for making the decision to recover and really work on it. Personally I'm to scared at this point in time to let go of my eating disorder but I really admire and respect you for being able to head in the right direction. Keep up the awesome work!
3/2/2008 c67 Frostany
I really like the way you are able to so clearly describe the way it feels to be caught in the net of an eating disorder. I could really identify with the way the narrator describes all the lies coming so easily but then feeling so guilty with them. I notice the way you never really use the word guilty, but the reader gets a really strong vibe of the fact that you're feeling that way. There's a saying in writing that the best writing consists of showing nogt telling. You definitely have a really good handle on showing and not telling.

I remember being threatened with Boost too. I hated the way it tasted, but when I was in the hospital for my eating disorder they said i had to drink it or they wouldn't take my feeding tube out.

I'm so glad that you were able to start eating again. I hope your able to continue going down the road of recovery. I hope you are able to feel better about your body and life.
3/1/2008 c67 Jenna
I really like this...I can't wait to read more.
1/1/2008 c55 26the big crunch
m, frankly,

i think everyone lies too much.

everyone,

including

me/

-j

wish i had the snow!
12/8/2007 c52 1trina knows
I like this fic. It's really deep and insightful. And this probably isn't what you want to hear if you're trying to recover, but I find it thinspirational. I actually hate that word because it looks a bit stupid, but it's the truth.

I hope you feel better soon, though, if this is really your story and not just the character's. I'm not as deep in, but I can relate to most of this. As hypocritical as this might sound given what I've already said, I hope things turn out okay in the end.
12/6/2007 c52 52Frostany
The emotions in these poems are so powerful and from the descriptions and feelings you present I can literally feel your struggle. I think that you have some really interesting perspectives on your eating disorder. I thought it was really thought provoking when you said that you didn't relapse and start going backwards, but you were going down the short cut to the imaginary land of thinness the whole time. I could really identify with that.

I'm scared for you though, especially when you talked about what ana is doing to your body, making you cold all the time and turning your fingertips blue. I hope things start getting better for you soon, I hope you're okay.
12/5/2007 c52 26the big crunch
It’s more that I’ve chosen

A different path

Than the one I chose

Before.

ive got that problem

bigtime
12/4/2007 c50 anonymous S
i really liked reading this. it was interesting. it kind of portrays the way i'm feeling right now, only i'm not so deep in as the character is (or you, if it's autobiographical). i hope you'll update soon, since this didn't seem like it was meant to be the end.

thanks for writing this.
12/3/2007 c49 the big crunch
don’t know why

I care so much.

But I wish

I didn’t.

yup, yup
12/3/2007 c50 Jenna
I loved this can't wait to read more.
12/3/2007 c50 52Frostany
Things look like they're really going on downward spin for the narrator. Eating disorders can mess with more then a person's body, they mess with their minds too and it's really scary when all the sudden you have this storm of self destructive thoughts rushing at you all at once.

I love the way you're able to put the whole mess of difficult thoughts, feelings, impulses, and experience into verse that communicates with the world and makes the people who read it feel less alone and understood by at least someone.

I know you said in the summary that this story is based in reality. I hope you can find the strength to keep on trudging forward and if you find yourself in an emotional crisis and need to talk, please message me, I've been through and am going through both similar and not so similar diffuclties at the same time.
11/27/2007 c45 26the big crunch