for The Meaning of Life

11/28/2004 c1 4Rio's Desire
Wow, speechless. I have thought about this before, why are we here and whatnot. I agree with what you have said here, very brilliant of you.
8/6/2003 c1 15CarrieTheVampire
that was the most hilarious poem ever! when i think about why we are truly here, i thnk along the same lines as you do! wow im not the only person who believes in that as the real meaning of life!

AWESOME POEM!

Hope to see you around!

CaRRie
9/7/2001 c1 Sinclair
Hello! Well first of all, I think you are a fab writer (not just a great "ffnet writer" cuz seems like everyone is a great ffnet writer). I agree with what you said, that that is the meaning of life and all...according to biology text books. But we aren't exactly like animals. It's a narrow viewpoint, but it's still correct, you're just looking at it through the eyes of science. Darwinism doesn't apply to us in exactly the same way as it does to animals. Sure the same idea is still there though. Funny though, according to this meaning of life, Hitler must've just been trying to survive and "insure the stability of the lives of the generations of the lives to come". What a screwed up world. Maybe those animals aren't the stupid ones. If you look at it in a broadest way, we aren't even worth *bleep* in this world. Everything is futile it seems when you sit and think about it. But the way we are, we just go about life in such small chunks..everyday life, we don't really notice stuff. We simply live. Enough rambling! It's still a nice thought provoking piece though. Take care!
4/5/2001 c1 7playerhater
oOo..nyce..veree nyce..
4/4/2001 c1 26Kat22
Great job. I really loved it. Very humorous yet it *does* make quite a bit of sense really. I've had pretty much the same thoughts, I must say. Sure it was cynical and a lot of people would strongly disagree with it. But I'd say I'd agree with it all. Great job, well written, very funny - keep writing!
4/3/2001 c1 Emmie Prescott
What else can I say other than this: I like it. Very cynical and realistic-I'm in agreement I must admit. And in closing, let me just add this random quote by someone who I can't really seem to recall: "There has to be more of a meaning to life than searching for the meaning to life." Amen brotha, preach it on.