for Waiting on the World

11/10/2010 c2 2Lullaby Street
Hello there.

i have rather enjoyed this story. The writing is very well done and it has a very good flow.

The plot is interesting.

Thanks for taking the time to write this.

Have a lovely day.

~AL
10/30/2010 c26 Akaru-chan
So...your story has kept me up till 7:30AM in the morning halfway through my exam period.

Well done. Very well done. I thoroughly enjoyed it. You had an amazing depth of characters, interesting plot twists, and just incredible expression.

But what really took the cake for me was the fact that it was in SYDNEY! All the references to the BOS and USYD and random little geographical locations made me chuckle throughout the whole story.

But just one little inconsistency (being a HSC 09, myself) ... we did Belonging for our Area of Study. ;) Not journeys... so you should be writing stuff like ... "belonging is an integral feature of the human experience ... rah rah rah ... where one's sense of acceptance may be determined by forces of place, relationships and ... something or rather..."

So yeah. :) But otherwise, a highly enjoyable story. The romance was spectacular...and I guess ... could I ask you to write a small sequel? :)
10/18/2010 c9 my own happy ending
Let me start off by saying that I am only on Chapter 9, and am already totally enamored with Waiting on the World!

The prologue was quite catchy, considering I'm sure almost any hormonally driven girl (that isn't in a relationship) and has just graduated high school will know EXACTLY how this feels! It caught me by surprise, because that is how I felt when I was graduating high school a year early. (Then three months later, I met my fiancé, so eh.)

After the second chapter, I was worrying that Dillon would be a complete arse throughout the entire story, considering he made the heroine use the train to get to school, instead of just giving in. How unthinkable! ;) It gave him character!

Anyway, I'm currently on Chapter 9 (duh, right?) and just want to say that your story is quite catching, and has me addicted! I'm predicting that there is some underlying cause as to why Dillon doesn't sleep much...although I have no idea what my prediction is as of yet!
9/23/2010 c26 1tsukiro
beautiful story.

I loved the way Tyler's and Noel's relationship progressed. It didn't feel forced.

And even though they both have their flaws, I loved them.

Also I liked that you had your epilog set in a near future and hinted that they had problems, but at the end of the day they were still together.
9/23/2010 c22 tsukiro
you're breaking my heart.
9/23/2010 c21 tsukiro
I'm grinning at the screen right now. :D
9/23/2010 c20 tsukiro
I think Noah is a bit on the dumb side. I understand that he likes Kendall, but i would be the first to be suspicious and confront her.

And the whole mother thing? I dislike it when parent play favorites.
9/23/2010 c19 tsukiro
I can't believe Kendall did that. i thought she wouldn't be running off to Emily anymore. Grr
9/22/2010 c9 tsukiro
I just loved this chapter.
9/12/2010 c26 jessie
I got so excited when I realised this story was set in Australia, and then practically giddy when I realised it was Sydney coz I'm from Sydney too :D

It was really awesome, I like how Noel and Tyler didn't just fall in love really fast, made it more realistic etc.
9/8/2010 c26 2The Weatherwitch
thi is brilliant!

i loved reading this :D

well done on such a fantastic story :D
9/6/2010 c26 24Ravina
This is such an amazing story! *cue gushing*

Seriously, I enjoy your writing style and the fact that you don't rush parts! At times I felt frustrated that there was little action between Noel and Tyler...but those parts were realistic and so I was glad that you wrote them that way. Oh, and I'm the Queen of Rushed Endings, so your ending makes me want to hide my head in shame because it seemed so well-planned.

Anyway, *insert more gushing*, and I wanted to point out that you should change the story status to 'Complete' because it will bring more readers to this (amazing) piece of writing.

Definitely favourite-worthy!

- Rebekah
9/5/2010 c26 1AnnabelLloyd97
I love this story I thought it was totally awesome how they didn't just pretend to date then fall in love and everything's just peachy but they actually had bumps in the road and I loved it SO MUCH
9/1/2010 c26 sarcasm is my middle name
I love it so much! Not only because it's one of the best stories i've ever read... but because since i live in Sydney, i can relate :) As i moved here from India when i was like six, I FRICKING LOVE THIS COUNTRY! but yeah, i don't agree that Bankstown is dangerous. Try Cabrammatta! Bt yeah, that was a kick-ass story.
8/27/2010 c1 5christinaxxyo
Haha, I like prologue. It's a cute way to start off your story :)
467 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »