for Waiting on the World

finaly.

finally they're together! :D

great work.
7/11/2010 c26 Bubbly Girl
Amazing story! :) The words blended so well together! :) Keep up the beautiful work! :)

Peace, Love nd Happiness! :)

7/11/2010 c26 22dear-llama
Two words: Amazing Story! Reading this made me laugh and cry and feel so much for the characters that I still can't quite come to grips with the fact that I've finished reading all of it. Great job! (On a random note, I have an incomplete and unpublished story with a rich bitchy main character named Noelle who also has a twin brother and an ex-best friend out to get her. Haha, coincidental or what? Your story is definitely much better than mine though!)
7/11/2010 c21 Bubbly Girl
Aww... This chapter was nice and light with lots of fluffyness! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

7/11/2010 c14 Bubbly Girl
This story is really good so far! :) I just wanted to point out that by the paragraph with this sentance in it:

"Thanks to caller ID I see that it is Durton- a fact I really would have been much happier not knowing."

The "Durton" is supposed to be "Dillon". Just thought that I would point that out! :) Keep up the great work! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

7/3/2010 c2 butts
This is very well written, compared to alot of what I have sifted through tonight.

I must confess, however, that the content seems... well, completely uninteresting to me. I'm sorry that I've put it so bluntly. The characters are developing well, you have a good sense of where you're going, but to me it seems like two girls bitch fighting. Perhaps some development before this stage would make it seem more worthwhile. I don't know. It seems vaguely 'Mean Girls' oriented, however 'Janis' in your story has retained her popularity.

Reading your summary I had expected something completely different. One of the main issues I have with this is that you failed to address the summary immediately, even marginally (although I am suspecting that the best friend you referred to is Emily?). Either your summary is completely misleading, or it is related BUT you need to change it to fit with the introduction of your characters. Treat it like an essay: the FIRST thing you do is address the question in an essay. Similarly you need to address the summary when writing. This is why many people leave that until after the first chapter is at least part written. If, within the first few chapters, the summary isn't addressed and people have no idea what they're reading anymore, they're gonna give up. I'll assume you've written other fics, so many of your reviewers know what to expect. Some may even be real life friends, as opposed to readers online. I however had no idea what this would be like and it threw me off.

I apologise for this really bad review. I hate criticising people, and to be honest I'm a better reviewer than writer. But when I clicked your story, I really was looking for something different, and what I found wasn't really up my alley, at all.

Thanks for reading, and sorry again. Lea xx
6/28/2010 c26 2asianinvasion0530
So I found this on A Drop of Romeo and I'm so glad that Juliet added it! I seriously loved this. So much. I mean it's hilarious, it's actually well-written syntactically and grammatically, it's not fluffy, it's not your usual hate/love story, and it has wonderfully fleshed out characters. Just amazing.

I think I have a little tiny crush on George. I just think he's adorable with all his poetry.

But don't worry, I think Tyler is awesome too. I love how he's just so different from regular guys. I don't know any guy who actually talks like he's in the nineteenth century haha.

Anyways, I should probably end this rambling review now. Just know that this is an amazing story and you did a wonderful job. =]

P.S. You have great taste in music. Haha. The Fratellis, Coldplay, Kings of Leon...Awesome. =]
6/25/2010 c2 Juliet
Hello, there. It's Juliet from ADoR, and your story was suggested to the site. Congrats and all that. :D It is now featured in the Hate/Love section. Here's your raving review:

The characterization in this story is done extremely well. Kudos to the author. If you're in the mood for something that will make you LOL for real and scare the cheese out of the people around you, I suggest you read this one. It's fun and the chapter titles are also pretty cool.

XOXO,

Juliet
6/13/2010 c3 salt and vinegar pringles
HAHAHAHA! I know this isn't so funny, but when you quoted the 'Australia says no to violence against women' campaign, I sniggered. I hate to say that I, myself, have used that slogan one too many times...
6/6/2010 c26 bananaaa
Hiya again,

ah I was just reading Sidderiffic's comment further down and realised how much this story reminded me of "Saving Francesca," (okay, so I admit I was already thinking about SavingF because I just love that book)

I'm pretty sure that once sentence in you story really reminded me of SF's last line, which went along the lines of going to school with hope in her (Francesca's) heart (you didn't write hope in her heart, but yeah). I'm not criticising or anything because you are awesome and if I'd written story after reading SF I would have included a lot more things from the book (plagiarism *bleh*, only kidding)

right,

your and Melina M's fan

banana

because

I

Pie
6/6/2010 c26 bananaaa
okay, so, I have no idea how to say this, but here goes:

YOU, YES YOU blak pearl, ARE GUILTY FOR BEING AWESOMER THAN AWESOME... I absolutely love this story

though I must admit, if I fail my History essay because this story was so... (I was gonna say "entrancing" but decided that was stupid and made me sound like a sissy) awesome?...

oh, btw, I thank thee for being an Aussie and I even think once you mentioned Perth...

because

I

Pie
6/4/2010 c3 bananaaa
You are awesome.. and i know the pain of You can't stop the beat... (i had to sing it for school *bleh*)

but honestly, I am your fan, wow that's creepy since I'm only up to chap 4...

adieu, adios, arrivederci, auf wiedersehen, au revoir, bye, bye-bye, cheerio, good-by, goodby, good-bye, goodbye, good day, sayonara, so long farewell
5/20/2010 c26 3AJS
I finished this last night but it was too late to review, so I'm reviewing now. It makes me slightly less excited and in the mood to review now, but I really did enjoy this story a lot. I think that there were some parts that could have been cut since they didn't really further the plot much or got a little annoying, but in general I really loved the humor you had going here, although sometimes it seemed like everyone had the SAME kind of humor and it could have been the same person saying the same things.

I like that Noel had her imperfections, but I also think that in the end when everything just kind of got let loose, I wouldn't have placed all the blame on her either like other people did. I felt like some people, such as Noah, which was a little unexpected, and Tyler, which was very expected, were blaming Noel for things that weren't really her fault. Noah made it seem like it was such a terrible thing that he had to break up with Kendall for Noel, when in reality it should have been something that he had no qualms about doing, because the bitch pretty much screwed his twin sister over. I kind of also felt like Noel and Noah sometimes lacked that twin vibe that you usually think of twins having.

I'd also have to agree with another reviewer who said that Kendall's character was pretty inconsistent throughout the story, and honestly it kind of just seemed like she was made to fit whatever type of character you were in need of at the time. There was no real explained motivation behind her undying loyalty for Emily, especially when Noel seemed pretty popular in her own right as well, and was so nice to Kendall.

I like the relationship between Noel & Tyler a lot though. It made a lot of sense, and they seemed to really fit each other. I think Emily was right in that Noel was the only person who Tyler really reacted to, and even though it was negative reactions, I guess that would just be the basis for being able to make him feel other emotions as well. For a bit though I actually got scared though that Tyler might actually be gay, lol, since he was trying so hard to fight against the rumors. Wouldn't it have been more in his personality to not care and ignore it all? I feel like the only person he would have cared about was his father's perception. Also, how did Emily ever get a hold of that information/come up with the idea to spread rumors that Tyler was gay?

I am glad that you changed Tyler's last name to Dillon. There was a bit of a slip up somewhere in one of the chapters where it hadn't been changed to "Durton," and the name just didn't sound right at all. Especially since Noel calls him by his last name all the time, Dillon is a much better choice, but then again, maybe I'm just biased because I read the entire story thinking of him as Tyler Dillon. There was also another little inconsistency in your story when Tyler and Noel were running away to the capital and she was driving and Tyler was telling her to stop driving because she was crying and would crash, but then suddenly they weren't in the car anymore and he was comforting her.

Sweet story though. Love the humor, lots of laughs. And it was definitely structured like a young adult story that you would read in the bookstore, which made me smile. Your writing is really good too. I hope you continue writing!

- Alyssa
5/20/2010 c26 5Sidderiffic
Lovely. Brilliant. Touching. Heart warming! Idk what else to say but I absolutely adored this story. In some places the way you conveyed your emotions reminded me of the novel "Saving Francesca", which is a compliment indeed as that's my favorite book ever. The way everything just seemed to suddenly pile on in this climatic mess that was overwhelming and too much was perfect. Tugged at my heartstrings for sure. Can I also say that I loved how slow the relationship developed? AND OH MY GOD THE BALCONY KISS SCENE WAS AMAZING. Lol, can you tell I just randomly remembered that part? But yeah, it wasfkdj;f;j;fkldjf;kdlja exactly how every kiss should be. I felt my stomach flipping about in giddiness just READING that scene! Anyway, not sure what else to say other than I adored the story and thank you for sharing!
5/20/2010 c21 3AJS
I've been reading your story and it's great, but I just wanted to drop a comment on this chapter in particular as I'm reading through this because I feel like the ending part is a bit rushed, particularly the last part after Tyler comes out of the shower and they end up making out. Love the scenes, love how it all plays out, but I feel like you could have maybe done more to build up the moment a little more at the very end and extend it just a bit more, since I feel like it's a pretty huge development for the story as well.

Just my two cents, great story so far, enjoying it a lot. :)

- Alyssa