for Waiting on the World

9/26/2008 c8 1Demeterr
Ah I like mix 106.5 too. Not the love songs dedication so much though... since the people talk too much and I just want to listen to music. Cute story btw.
9/19/2008 c15 AnberlinEve
Whoa. Can't wait to see what happens next, the chemistry between them is so thick it fogs up my glasses,lol. Again, I love the way you write, it has that nice mix of some literary-english feel and quirky, snarky conversations and one-liners. ^_^ Funny thing is, I can never remember Durton's name,yup, I only remember the 'Durton' and that his first name starts with a 'T'...hahaha. Anyway, I LOVE THIS STORY and it will definitely do me good if you update it particularly soon. :D
9/17/2008 c15 Essie
Woah, just looked at the pics you chose for the characters.

Noel - is so close to how i pictured her. I was thinking Courtney from SYTYCDance US version but without the Brooklyn accent. Forgot entirely that Rachel Bilson existed.

Tyler - i like who you chose. I actually imagined him sharper (all pointy angles and blond spiky hair! heheheh). He actually looks deceptively calm and understanding towards others hahahahha pft. Also if you are still thinking of changing his surname, i suggest Tyler Jensen. But then again i'd rather you didnt. i have grown attached to Tyler Durton (no idea why) and it just wouldn't be the same.

Hope writer's block dies soon! =P
9/16/2008 c15 crushcrush
this story needs more reviews.
9/4/2008 c15 5The Neurotic Notebook
Just read this in one sitting - it's amazing. Love your Shire jokes and like every other HSC student wants to destroy the concept of the journey.

Looking forward to your next update!
8/23/2008 c15 2deny.me.not
I'm in love. I seriously just kept on anticipating what was going to happen next, and that doesn't happen to me often. I can't even explain how much I'm liking this story right now. I love the characters, especially the twins, Durton and Chas. Every chapter is just simply amazing, I find myself anxious and smiling most of the time when I read it.

I look forward to your next update. =]

-dmn.
8/23/2008 c15 1goodbyemylover
awesome chapter, the birth control part was hilarious!

i can't wait to see what happens after this sudden truce.

i can't wait until you update again!

keep up the great work!
8/23/2008 c15 4teardrop456
Hey! I just read your story in one night and i think it's fantastic! I laughed so hard at a few parts- you've got a great sense of humor!

keep writting,

teardrop
8/23/2008 c15 1storywritergirl
I don't really have much to say about this chapter-just that, like always, it was awesome =D-but I felt guilty about not reviewing last chapter, so I figured the least I could do was ramble on for a few lines =P

Poor Tyler. Please update soon.

As my fellow Australian-how friggin amazing is Stephen Hooker?
8/22/2008 c15 D-Mish
I liked this chapter alot. Partly because the ever-so-perfect Tyler fell down stars. Nicely done. Awesome ending to the chapter.

I hope it doesnt take too long for you to update.
8/22/2008 c15 Ciaobellla
i love this chapter!

i like tyler- alot. he is opening up so it is nice.

hehe, i am not to sure about kendall though- i don't

really like her. :(

update soon!
8/21/2008 c9 Ciaobellla
aw. i love this chapter! it is so cute!
8/21/2008 c3 Ciaobellla
bahahahahahhahahaha.

“Lotion. Your eyes are an ocean, when I’m around you I need tanning lotion.”

that cracked me up so bad!
8/21/2008 c15 snow fireflies
oh that was just BRILLIANT. glad they're not fighting that badly anymore! the dialogue was especially nice.
8/21/2008 c15 1happy ever afterxx
Oh em gee you did update fast! It was a great update too, more soon? x
467 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »