for Waiting on the World

3/4/2013 c25 Ekakini
You're in India? Me too! But then, I've been here all my life :)

Read the whole of this novel, then came back to this chapter to say that . And to add that this was just so much fun to read, I loved all of it. It's genius. The way you write, with all that awesome wit is just genius.
2/25/2013 c27 Guest
Words can not describe how amazign this story is. honestly I have no idea how to write a review that can sum up how amazing this story is. But what I am going to say is never give up on your writing, it is an amazing talent and I hope to read more of your stories.

ps. I am always reading fanfiction and discovered fiction press yesterday and it was nice to take a break from all the stories writen in countries where I have no idea what is gping on and read something set in Australia :)
1/4/2013 c1 3pisces822
oh yes, & i would like to add that out of all the Australian people I know (You, this other fictionpress author, a friend from the summer, a youtube artist, and a book author), Australia sounds awesome & i wished i grew up there.
1/4/2013 c26 pisces822
HEY BLAK PEARL!
I loved this so, so much! Simply because your characters had character and contrary to your belief, I did not find it cheesy or cliche (: it was perfect, with enough flaws in your characters to make them real and relatable and loved. & I love your sense of humor (:

KEEP WRITING!
12/31/2012 c27 DisneyIsHardcore
I loved it! It was so frustrating that they kept coming so close and yet being so far...and right at the end I can't believe it took them like four tries before they actually managed to get together. But whatever. Love it.
12/22/2012 c26 Alice in Wanderland
This story was such fun to read! There was always something going on in here that made me want to keep reading (I actually spent my whole day reading this). It was pretty funny, too, and I had to smile at all those cute scenes that went on. The main character reminds me a little of me, too, I think. Also, I loved Tyler's development and how he gradually began changing and everything. Those two make such a lovable pair! I haven't been feeling so great myself these days, so this story kind of kept me distracted and happy; thank you for writing it!
12/13/2012 c26 Ugg
This made me actually miss high school, which says more about your writing than anything else could, really. This almost made me want to study my SAT vocab and the Australian school system.
11/27/2012 c1 Dogs101
OMG Your book is amazing! I only wish I would be able to write as well as this!
11/21/2012 c11 sitting.waiting.watching
This is a very potent chapter. I like how you paired the current party with the flashbacks, it made the suspense of whether or not their plan is going to work up a little bit. I felt that there was less humor and it was kind of harrowing the way that Tyler and Noel were arguing on the way to the party; it felt less like the comedic-yet-insulting exchanges and more tightly strung. I think that all of it fits with what may or may not happen in the next chapters... I can't wait to keep reading!
11/21/2012 c8 sitting.waiting.watching
This was a really funny yet serious chapter. You do a good job of balancing it out. I liked the part when Kendall and Noel are talking. It's interesting how their relationship has grown.
11/21/2012 c5 sitting.waiting.watching
Wow, this is great! We finally figure out exactly what dear old Em did that irks Noel so much. Well besides just being a horrible person. You characters are well developed, likable and real. Defiantly no complains there. This is so funny in parts it is wonderful.
One thing that I was kind of confused by was the summary because we don't really find out any of that right away, but now we do and it's all good. Great actually!
The last sentence of the summary is amazing and was what really got me to read the story, "And hope the cliche doesn't catch up with you.". That sparked my interest, and Noel can totally be seen to say that. Great job!
11/4/2012 c1 I Eat Pandas for Breakfast
So far, I've only read the prologue, but this seems to set the stage for something amazing. I can very much relate to the feeling of not having lived, and your words seem to capture those sentiments perfectly. I will be favoriting it to read later,
10/28/2012 c26 Guest
Great characters! I enjoyed the humor so much, but the characters were my favorite part.
10/26/2012 c27 chewy-chocolate-cookie
Okay so I just found this story through Ador and I absolutely luuurve it! All your characters were so 3D and I loved that it was set in Australia (represent!). I'll definitely be there to chat, sounds great!
10/24/2012 c6 3Luriel
i can say, so far just started, and aready loving it 8D
love the way you type too, just the bit extra and funny, and it never gets too long and boring .
of course, who can resist wacky heroines?
467 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »