for Waiting on the World

6/3/2012 c9 1N-K-W
SQUEEEE!
6/3/2012 c7 N-K-W
Holy crap this made me laugh!
6/3/2012 c5 N-K-W
Yay,character development!
6/3/2012 c3 N-K-W
Ha. :)
6/3/2012 c2 N-K-W
I love this idea. :)
5/3/2012 c8 dreeming
I usually review at the end of stories, but oh gosh, I need to know, is there really a Haagen Daas in Australia? Oh, do enlighten me please!

That being said, I'm absolutely stuck in your story. It's brilliant I tell you, you're brilliant. XD
4/15/2012 c26 may321
this was an amazing story! i loved every moment!

I really appreciated it being set in Australia (my home)!
3/12/2012 c26 milknhoney1230
One word: Amazing. :)
2/1/2012 c26 frouwe
I really liked this. It was funny without being superficial and the characters were great. After reading the last chapter, I felt that the prologue was out of place, until I read the epilogue, which somehow gave closure to that. Both of them worked practically as a separate entity to the story, but they fit together. And the message - I love it, because it's not what I expecting and I personally find it relaxing.

Also, I'm convinced that you are my music-taste soulmate :)
12/15/2011 c26 kokode
I actually felt that giant virtual hug :p And now I will profess my undying love to you. Just kidding xD But I love your story, and you gave so many memorable quotes. They may not exactly describe how I live my life, but they're close enough :)) Oh, and I love Timmy. Can I have him? :D
12/9/2011 c26 RuKiA-sAmA
Awesome story!
11/6/2011 c1 PervEcToy
So beautiful, so inspiring...the prologue. Like a wake up call, promising giddy possibilities that can be found in life.
10/30/2011 c26 blythely
this is one of the best stories i've ever read. it reminds me a bit of 'looking for alibrandi', by melina marchetta, in that coming-of-age sort of way. not just romance but about growing up.
9/24/2011 c26 i-wish-i-had-wings
i've just finished reading this in one go, and i really, really liked it. your way of writing just drew me in.

i must say that i loved the twist of seeing it through emily's perspection, i would have just seen her as completely evil if you hadn't written about how she felt. and i did NOT like the fact that noel told em about noah liking her when she knew she liked tyler!

i myself, am kind of unforgiving, i don't trust other people easily, one strike and you're out is how i go about it, so i didn't really see that as a fault of noel's, but it really is. i'm glad she forgave her mother, i know i wouldn't have.

i must admit i actually thought that tyler was gay for a while, i was wondering whom his secret boyfriend was xD he just seemed so dodgy and with everyone knowing something about him and not telling noel about it..well i'm all for slash, but i'm glad he wasn't gay and that they ended up together, i think they'll be good for each other =)

susan and the condoms were hilarious! i can't even imagine how embarrasing that must have been..

thank you very much for posting this story, it made my day =D
9/10/2011 c26 Hannytanny
I think your story was brilliant! It's intriguing, and is original! Tyler sorts of reminds me of chuck. Noel and Tyler's relationship has a lot of imperfections, but is bittersweet. I laughed out loud a few times, and I found myself pulled into the story, and Noel's strong curious personality. I really liked Noel as a character, I didn't think she was been too bratty, she just liked to help others - whether they wanted it or not, was a different matter.

I think this novel is a masterpiece, and hey - you should definitely send this to a literally agent, could be the next best selling novel!

=D